Former California Sen. Barbara Boxer Assaulted, Robbed in the Bay Area

Last edited:
Not you, to my knowledge. That was tongue in cheek. But, this is the kind of foolishness I see some people throw around lately. It's almost a dehumanization of anyone that doesn't agree with one's political ideology or decisions regarding medical treatment.

Who? Brought it way TF out of left field, so name names.

Not you, to my knowledge. That was tongue in cheek. But, this is the kind of foolishness I see some people throw around lately. It's almost a dehumanization of anyone that doesn't agree with one's political ideology or decisions regarding medical treatment.
Where did you go to medical school? Grenada?

Can't agree with you on this one, friend. I don't think that random muggers equate to justice. Disagree with me politically, thats fine, but it doesn't deserve violence.
I think what people are pointing out is the irony..... That the climate that produces this lawless behavior has caught up to the people that are in large part responsible for it.

I think what people are pointing out is the irony..... That the climate that produces this lawless behavior has caught up to the people that are in large part responsible for it.

Bingo ! But that’s just too logical for some on here to grasp !

Reactions: AM64
Are you an MD? If not then you can JSTFU about anyone else. Speak for you own profession and opine on others but don't try and insult people because you look petty doing it.
It's laughable that an angry, spineless P like you would tell others what to do

VN Store

Back