Former Players

I told someone at the game that the only thing missing was having Fulmer and Majors meet at midfield. Either a handshake or at least a mutual endorsement of our new coach

Other former vols in attendance included some great running backs: Curt Watson Kelsy finch and Haskell Stanback

Doesn't Kelsey Finch still hold the UT record for the longest run from scrimmage? 99 yards vs. FL in the late 70's??

Yes sir please confirm Westmoreland was there. VERY NICE DUDE

Westmoreland was definitely there. I also need to give a shoutout to former Vol and Miami Dolphin Scott Galyon (UT 91-94 I believe). Wife and I are expecting our first child in October, mentioned this to him and he took my ball around to all the former greats to have them sign it. Pretty special day and it will be something great to pass down to a future Volunteer.

Reactions: 3 people
Westmoreland was definitely there. I also need to give a shoutout to former Vol and Miami Dolphin Scott Galyon (UT 91-94 I believe). Wife and I are expecting our first child in October, mentioned this to him and he took my ball around to all the former greats to have them sign it. Pretty special day and it will be something great to pass down to a future Volunteer.

I witnessed it and he also got me Hunters Autograph...

And the lineman we couldn't place a name on was Anthony Parker

I'm sure the line was long to meet Briscoe.........:no:

Briscoe was a pretty cool dude, I tailgated with bcarter and he was there with us for about an hour. Then ainge and Arian came for about 45 minutes and it was freaking awesome. I've met ainge a few times so I kind of already knew him bit being around foster was awesome. Seemed like a really cool laid back guy. He had a few beers and a handful of jello shots with us when he wasn't being swarmed. I was lucky enough to get a pic with him that I will post later.

Reactions: 1 person
Curt Watson Kelsy finch and Haskell Stanback

WOW.................Curt Watson was one of my VERY early Vols that I followed.

Stanback was one of the first I followed in the NFL.

i LOVE these guys coming back to visit!!!!!!!!!!!

Did anyone get to meet Eric Berry?

Yeah, I did. I got a picture with him and spoke to him just for a quick moment. Really nice guy, I'd say he's a better person off the field than the one on. It was pretty damn cool. I'm gonna try to post the picture of it from my phone.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 14
What former players did you see today? There were a ton that were there, what notables did you see walking around?

Arian Foster
James Berry
Eric Berry
Lee Jenkins
Antone Davisp
Erik Ainge
Al Wilson
Joey Kent
Heath Shuler
Montario Hardesty
Anthony Parker
Terry Fair
Shazzon Bradley
Ovince St. Preux (Yes, the MMA guy, who I had no clue played for UT)
Corey Larkins
Todd Kelly
Jason Allen
Sterling Hinton
Josh Briscoe
Eric Westmoreland
Cordarrelle Patterson
Justin Hunter

Who else was there that you saw?

Dallas Thomas. I saw him walking on the strip earlier before the game.

Yeah, I did. I got a picture with him and spoke to him just for a quick moment. Really nice guy, I'd say he's a better person off the field than the one on. It was pretty **** cool. I'm gonna try to post the picture of it from my phone.

I can't see your eyes....

Are you Jason Aldean? He was in town...

Yeah, I did. I got a picture with him and spoke to him just for a quick moment. Really nice guy, I'd say he's a better person off the field than the one on. It was pretty damn cool. I'm gonna try to post the picture of it from my phone.

I hate you.....I'd give both my nuts for a Eric Berry pic or autograph

I hate you.....I'd give both my nuts for a Eric Berry pic or autograph

Cashews-Honey-Glazed.JPG

Yeah....a big sacrifice there bud.

Reactions: 2 people
Both were there. Neither interacted much with fans. Not that they should or are obligated to. Just an observation. CP was in a bright yellow and blue track suit and played camera man most of the second half.

Patterson isn't the type of person to interact much. He's energetic on the field, but from my experiences he tends to keep to himself away from the field.

VN Store

Back