FOX looking to buyout CBS?

I like CBS better..plus the intro music just gets my blood pumping

Ditto.
I don't want Fox to buy out CBS just because I love the theme music.

Whenever you hear that jingle you KNOW its a great day to be alive!!! :rock:

That music is pretty cool. Is there somewhere where I can get a free ringtone of that?

CBS is a classic sports intro. I guess that's why they haven't changed it in 20 years.

IMO

CBS has better video. CBSHD looks better than FOXHD. CBS has better announcers. And yes, CBS the best intro music ever.

Agreed. The music just gets me going for some reason. Plus the CBS broadcast seems better than Fox's.

i would rather have fox than CBS. i get so tired of having 3 minutes of commercials after every play. it's 4.5 hrs to complete a 3hr game the excitment gets lost because of the wait.

i would rather have fox than CBS. i get so tired of having 3 minutes of commercials after every play. it's 4.5 hrs to complete a 3hr game the excitment gets lost because of the wait.

Honestly, I doubt that changes no matter who gets the TV contract. If anything, with the price that the SEC is expceted to fetch, you may see the need for the networks to have more commercials to help pay for the coverage...

Vols in HD would be great especially because since we would be the only fox games does that mean we were all be national?

As long as I can see the Vols in HD any where in the country Fox can have at it.
That's the thing... Are we talking Fox network, or FSN? Because FSN is regional. A lot of the Pac-10 games here are only on FSN, and you can't see them outside of the west coast.

That's the thing... Are we talking Fox network, or FSN? Because FSN is regional. A lot of the Pac-10 games here are only on FSN, and you can't see them outside of the west coast.

We're talking Fox, not FSN. Don't think the SEC would make the move from national network to regional cable for their big games.

VN Store

Back