France Stabbing Incident

Always great how the media and the government who couldnt protect it's citizens knows EXACTLY what the violators were thinking, even before they piece together the facts of what happened.

It CANT have been terrorism AKA a racist/religion reason for the murder spree they cry! (because that would go against the narrative that our elite overlords have paid us to shill).

Twitter is taking the video of the incident down as quickly as people are posting it.

Straight from the Quran:
"Then kill the disbelievers (non-Muslims) wherever you find them, capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush …"

Reactions: Ttucke11
Straight from the Quran:
"Then kill the disbelievers (non-Muslims) wherever you find them, capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush …"
What's your point? News reports say the stabber is Christian.

What blows my mind is the fact that so many people "bravely" recorded this bastard and nobody had the balls to jump in and help. I'd feel like the biggest coward on earth if I caught this on video and stood by and did absolutely nothing.

Reactions: joevol33 and Weezer
What blows my mind is the fact that so many people "bravely" recorded this bastard and nobody had the balls to jump in and help. I'd feel like the biggest coward on earth if I caught this on video and stood by and did absolutely nothing.

The dude is swinging a knife he has at one person that tried to swat at him w/a backpack.

I was thinking the same thing. The guy is attacking children. Doesn't matter if they're my children or not, they're children. I wouldn't just sit there and film it. He'd have to kill me to get to the kids.

I was thinking the same thing. The guy is attacking children. Doesn't matter if they're my children or not, they're children. I wouldn't just sit there and film it. He'd have to kill me to get to the kids.
Backpack guy followed him the entire time. Tried to close on him multiple times. Looks like he might have taken a couple stabs/slashes too.

We don’t know who was filming do we? What if it was a little old lady? What if it was another mother with a child behind her?

These weren’t heavily armed cops standing down while carnage ensued.

Reactions: EasternVol

VN Store

Back