***** Freak’s Friday Night before the Arkansas game, admittedly off topic thread.

Threw a flank steak on the grill tonight and had dinner with my wife and daughter while streaming the Billy Strings show. Just put my daughter to bed and gonna listen to the rest of the show. We’re watching the game at the house here in Colorado tomorrow and will be a house divided. My wife’s from Arkansas. My daughter is 2.5 but already a Vols fan, obviously. We’ve got my wife surrounded. It could be way worse. Every hogs fan I’ve ever met, including her, accepted defeat decades ago so they really don’t run their mouths. Doing a roast in the Dutch oven and making sandwiches on homemade sourdough that my wife makes. Vols by fiddy!!!

Ty Simpson’s brother, Graham Simpson, was 20-23 passing with 481 yards. If you remember, Ty Simpson is with Bama. Graham Simpson as a freshman, has over 1700 yards passing in just 7 games. He is completing 83 percent of his passing thus far. He had 5 touchdown passes tonight. Four of those passes went over 40yards before it was caught. I can tell you, that I was told by the radio people, that he has at least 3 touchdown passes in every game at 40 yards or more while caught. When he gets them to the line, after a play, the snap clock hasn’t even ran 5 seconds and the ball is already snapped for another play. He is not a freshman, he is playing like a senior. He is something to watch. If you get a chance, you have got to watch him play. I forgot to ask who the wide receiver is coming to Tennessee, but this guy is really quick, agile, and can flat out get down the field. It really bothers me, that I forgot to ask. I’m trying to get his name still.

VN Store

Back