Freak Appreciation

JFMVOLFAN

I do not post a lot but have been on this forum for a few years. I just wanted to take time out to thank Freak for all of his efforts on this board. The level of information provided and dedication to Vol Nation is truly appreciated. I do not want to speak for others on this board but on behalf of my family thank you for all you do to keep us informed and entertained. God bless and GO VOLS!!!

I do not post a lot but have been on this forum for a few years. I just wanted to take time out to thank Freak for all of his efforts on this board. The level of information provided and dedication to Vol Nation is truly appreciated. I do not want to speak for others on this board but on behalf of my family thank you for all you do to keep us informed and entertained. God bless and GO VOLS!!!
Who?
😂😂

Reactions: IndianaVol
@ Freak. This is by far the best website that I have ever been a part of. Thanks are not enough Freak. You do an excellent job. Merry Christmas and thanks again for the gift you give us all.

As you can see, I've been around this board for a long, long time (doesn't seem like 18 years..but yeah 18 years!!!) and have visited other boards when we play different rivals ro play teams we don't normally schedule (i.e., when we played IU a couple of years ago).
VOLNATION is beyond any doubt the best out there and that is all @Freak and the work he puts into the board !!!

@Freak the work you put into this board is amazing, Thank You! VOLNATION is the #1 team board because of your dedication. True VFL MVP!

Thanks Again!

VFL...GBO

VN Store

Back