Freak Appreciation

I do not post a lot but have been on this forum for a few years. I just wanted to take time out to thank Freak for all of his efforts on this board. The level of information provided and dedication to Vol Nation is truly appreciated. I do not want to speak for others on this board but on behalf of my family thank you for all you do to keep us informed and entertained. God bless and GO VOLS!!!
Thank you, Freak! And I speak for all of VolNation when I say thank you for the VolNation member Christmas gift this year. My Orange Yeti wheeled cooler arrived via UPS yesterday. Thank you and merry Christmas!

Except for him ignoring my brilliance and giving in to my request for a Don’t Like button he does a wonderful job.

Reactions: SAPPER 5
I applaud this thread and hope Freak and everyone on here has the Freakiest Freakin Christmas and New Years this season.

We've all been through a lot with this program and dealing with real life stuff like covid the last few years. Time to let the good times roll again.

I do not post a lot but have been on this forum for a few years. I just wanted to take time out to thank Freak for all of his efforts on this board. The level of information provided and dedication to Vol Nation is truly appreciated. I do not want to speak for others on this board but on behalf of my family thank you for all you do to keep us informed and entertained. God bless and GO VOLS!!!
I appreciate him but get back to work dammit!

I agree this is the best CFB message board in the country and the fact that we have rivals that are regular posters proves it. What is the best way to contribute to the board @Freak I wouldn't mind supporting with as much time as I spend here
At one time I remember seeing an Amazon link that, when used to make a purchase, would send a few coins back to the originator.

Maybe someone could repost that.

I agree this is the best CFB message board in the country and the fact that we have rivals that are regular posters proves it. What is the best way to contribute to the board @Freak I wouldn't mind supporting with as much time as I spend here
Support, he doesn't pay you guys?! I get a dollar a post!🤣

VN Store

Back