*****Freak's Friday night before the Chattanooga game, admittedly off topic thread*****

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
The Friday night pregame off topic threads are back for 2024!

Tomorrow is the day we've all been waiting for since the victory against Iowa in the Citrus Bowl on January 1st.

First off, roll call. If you're going to the game, let us know. I especially like to hear how far people are traveling to get there. Who's traveling the furthest? The dedication some people have to make these long trips is outstanding.

Those not going, what's your plan? Watching with friends/family? Going out to a bar/restaurant? What's on the food menu?

What else is on your agenda this weekend? Anyone catching a high school game tonight? What other NCAA games are you looking forward to this weekend?

Interesting Top 25 matchups include Clemson/Georgia and Notre Dame/Texas A&M. Miami at Florida might be fun. We also have USC/LSU on Sunday.

Whatever is on your mind tonight before the game, post it here.

Go Vols!

I'm a UT grad and dyed-in-the-wool Vols fan. My son played linebacker at UTC and was a teammate of their head coach Rusty Wright. My son says Rusty's a great guy which is no doubt true. We'll be watching the game together tomorrow, and I'm sorry, my boy. When the Mocs arrive in Neyland, WGTWTFA!

It's Friday before Game 1 of Tennessee's season. Time for work to learn its annual "hey Voltopia's productivity approaches 0 on a curve bounded by kickoff" lesson. They forget every year. Tsk tsk.

Meanwhile, still playing Starfie - no, I'm kidding. Well, sort of. Also playing Balatro and a game called V Rising. And making animated gifs for Tennessee-related Discords. You know. Important stuff.

BPH dictates watching from home but my 🧡 will be in Neyland. Will watch some of OU's opener tonight. Chicken fajitas and nacho tonight. Couple Dos Equis

Tomorrow's menu is flat bread pizza & wings, treating the neighbor since he hosted during the CWS.

Everyone have a great game where ever you are. GBO!

If my missus doesn’t drag me out to shop for a new couch, I’ll watch in real time.

The irony of your scenario is that I imagine the you who gets to watch a Tennessee football game is much more amendable to shopping than the you who’s kept from watching a Tennessee football game.

Cookout with some friends tonight...somehow we all managed to have today off.

Wife already has thr order setup and is going to pickup while I buzz around and do domestic farm type stuff in the morning. Then it's Popeyes wings and Volunetter football !!!!

Go Volunetters!

Sorry, just having some fun. :p

Went to Krogers for game supplies... there is some obnoxious arsehole guy - like the Ken from Breaking Bad - who unloading his cart parked in the Employee of the Month spot.... never seen him in the store and I have been going there for 25 year. Bama sticker of coarse on the sob's car... what a surprise

The Friday night pregame off topic threads are back for 2024!

Tomorrow is the day we've all been waiting for since the victory against Iowa in the Citrus Bowl on January 1st.

First off, roll call. If you're going to the game, let us know. I especially like to hear how far people are traveling to get there. Who's traveling the furthest? The dedication some people have to make these long trips is outstanding.

Those not going, what's your plan? Watching with friends/family? Going out to a bar/restaurant? What's on the food menu?

What else is on your agenda this weekend? Anyone catching a high school game tonight? What other NCAA games are you looking forward to this weekend?

Interesting Top 25 matchups include Clemson/Georgia and Notre Dame/Texas A&M. Miami at Florida might be fun. We also have USC/LSU on Sunday.

Whatever is on your mind tonight before the game, post it here.

Go Vols!
Expecting anything and everything this season - GBO!

Reactions: vollygirl

VN Store

Back