*****Freak's Friday night before the Chattanooga game, admittedly off topic thread*****

The Friday night pregame off topic threads are back for 2024!

Tomorrow is the day we've all been waiting for since the victory against Iowa in the Citrus Bowl on January 1st.

First off, roll call. If you're going to the game, let us know. I especially like to hear how far people are traveling to get there. Who's traveling the furthest? The dedication some people have to make these long trips is outstanding.

Those not going, what's your plan? Watching with friends/family? Going out to a bar/restaurant? What's on the food menu?

What else is on your agenda this weekend? Anyone catching a high school game tonight? What other NCAA games are you looking forward to this weekend?

Interesting Top 25 matchups include Clemson/Georgia and Notre Dame/Texas A&M. Miami at Florida might be fun. We also have USC/LSU on Sunday.

Whatever is on your mind tonight before the game, post it here.

Go Vols!
Got some friends coming over, putting Boston butt on the Traeger tonight, smoke it over night have it ready to start pulling it apart by ~ noon/1230…

I’ll be cleaning the sailboat in the morning. Cleaned all day today and can barely walk. I make pigs in the blanket for the first game of the season. Been doing it for years. Not sure why but tradition is tradition. Drinking a few tasty beers to see if I can drown out the back pain.

Watch the Upperman Bees, Baxter, TN win their second game against Lebanon in another march to Chattanooga and the Division IIIIA Championship game!
Upperman has their ducks in a row this last decade or so. When I was in school at DeKalb we were actually good and ran into Connor York. Shut down our hopes. Fun kid to watch play.

VN Store

Back