*****Freak's Friday Night before the Kent State Game, admittedly Off Topic thread

Sorry I'm late. Crazy day. You guys know the drill. (Tell me your plans, who's going to the game, what other games are you looking forward to, and food... tell me about what you're eating this weekend.)

Two former Tennessee coaches will try to outwit one another as Mississippi travels to Winston Salem to take on Wake Forest and we will see if Elko and Texas A&M roast Napier and Florida.

Two 17u travel baseball games to start the day but home in plenty of time for kickoff, a pot of chili and a couple gold tops to wash it down with. Pretty good Saturday! GBO

Reactions: gnm53108
“Just iss side maynardville”

Dude…that is awesome 🤣 I can still hear it perfectly in my head and it’s probably been 15 years.
It’s gold. The recordings were on Apple Music but they’ve recently been taken off. When they come back I’m bootlegging so I’ll always have a copy

At the Rod Run in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville for the weekend. Setting up shop as always this time of year to see a beat down. Will probably head to Bluff’s Grill and Tap for the game. Good times and not trying to look past this and going 3-0 into a big week with our OU SEC opener.

View attachment 676435
I'm missing the Rod Run for the first time in years!! Working on FL house.......everyone needs two houses to keep up........NOT!
Post some burn out videos!!!!!

Reactions: Rrcox1951
Just finishing up a cruise to Greece, Montenegro, Italy and Spain. Earned myself a free cruise (via the Ca$ino) up to 15 days anywhere in the world on Princess Cruise Lines and that along with the Yankees win, make this a wonderful Friday night. Only thing that’s better is we’re gonna put a whooping, always tough Kent state.. Thank goodness I taped the game. !!

Congratulations! Had my first grandchild 4 weeks ago - a girl (who will hunt, fish and watch football).
Thanks! Granddaughter will also hunt, fish and watch football! The wife is already planning on quilting a Vawls Natty blanket to wrap her in! That should piss the son-in-law off since he's a Gump fan! My only failure in life.....hahaha

Reactions: TennesseeTarheel

VN Store

Back