Freak's night before the Oregon game admittedly off topic thread

Grass cut -check. Pork shoulder rubbed- check . Beers cold-check . Alarm set -check . Don't know what the out come will be ,but going to be hoarse and proud of the team no matter what . GO Big Orange...

Reactions: 1 person
Ways to tell you're a true Vol fan...

Your dog has at least two shirts, bandanas or other apparel and has worn them every Saturday during the season.

Your smart phone no longer attempts to autocorrect the words "Gruden, Vols, CBJ, Butch, boom or Gator"

A UT loss is worse than tax day

You remember exactly what the completion rate is of Worley's last game, but forgot exactly when your mother's birthday is

Your kids are named after prominent Volunteers

You justified a new boat because of the Vol Navy

You still have a 1998 Championship T-shirt in pristine condition

You have almost gone to fisticuffs with a Texas fan over "the real UT."

You've ever bought a toy alligator just to turn around and destroy it before the Florida game

You see a Florida plate and automatically get a frown on your face

Your dog has at least two shirts, bandanas or other apparel and has worn them every Saturday during the season.

Your smart phone no longer attempts to autocorrect the words "Gruden, Vols, CBJ, Butch, boom or Gator"

You remember exactly what the completion rate is of Worley's last game, but forgot exactly when your mother's birthday is

You've ever bought a toy alligator just to turn around and destroy it before the Florida game

Dogs don't wear shirts.

Reactions: 2 people
I've never heard of an "oscillating" golf ball before today. For shame, Tiger.

Can you imagine in every bum with a camera could call in after the fact in football and things be reviewed? I think it's a weak point in the rules of professional golf.

My night/morning before
Beefeater-Gin.jpg

My son is a month old so I'm gonna set him in his bouncer right in front of the tv and start em early rooting for the big orange :) He was goodluck for my braves so we'll see what happens haha

Check, check, check, no, check, no, check, check, check, check

Watching some high school football my Sullivan South Rebels vs Gate City and tomorrow having friends over for a viewing of the upset of the college football season :)

Ha small world, i am also an alum of South... they put a pretty good beating on gate city last night. GO VOLS!

Grass cut -check. Pork shoulder rubbed- check . Beers cold-check . Alarm set -check . Don't know what the out come will be ,but going to be hoarse and proud of the team no matter what . GO Big Orange...

Sitting at work-check
Hurry home to watch game-check
Plenty of alcohol to drown misery-check
Bucket of light bulbs to kick-check

VN Store

Back