Freedom, GA Segregation Reborn

Reborn? You’ve never been to a country club if you believe this... or is it only shocking when it’s black people?

You libs are plantation proponents and just plain ignorant. We do not see brazen admissions to segregating races as an acceptable behavior in society or normalized in the media except for what were seeing today on one side.

Last edited:
Reborn? You’ve never been to a country club if you believe this... or is it only shocking when it’s black people?
Closest I ever got to a country club was watching Caddyshack...why would I want to be part of anything that excludes people?...I'm not a Dem from the civil rights era

Last edited:
Uh oh...

file-20200617-94078-nn4kes.jpg

Reactions: malinoisvol
So you’re equating a country club to an independent city-state?

When white people try similar things, you morons call them domestic terrorists.
He forgot to ask if it's only wrong when white people do it. I mean, one would think that people could see how self-incriminating whataboutism is. Unless, that is, it's the last recourse when you can't defend against the incrimination.

Trump routinely promotes segregation. You might as well embrace it.
I’m all for those folks attempting to create an independent black state. What I don’t want to see happen is the expectation that taxpayers foot the bill for any part of it.

Remember a few years ago when Quebec wanted to become independent? The big caveat there was that the rest of Canada was to continue to support Quebec through taxes. It was nonsense.

This “independent” black state will be anything but independent.

Reactions: hmhawk
I’m all for those folks attempting to create an independent black state. What I don’t want to see happen is the expectation that taxpayers foot the bill for any part of it.

Remember a few years ago when Quebec wanted to become independent? The big caveat there was that the rest of Canada was to continue to support Quebec through taxes. It was nonsense.

Taxes pay for the roads you drive on, the airports you fly in and out of, the police, fire departments, military, and on and on.

If there’s no law enforcement they’ll eradicate themselves. They can call it lil south Chicago.

If there’s no law enforcement they’ll eradicate themselves. They can call it lil south Chicago.
Disagree. Hood rats could never accumulate capital necessary to buy land, build housing, and prep necessary infrastructure.
I may be wrong but I envision middle to upper-middle income families at Freedom.

Reactions: hog88
The result of people like you calling black conservatives coons and uncle Tom's for 20 years. Has nothing to with Trump or the Republican party no matter how much you would like it to.
Deleted, too offensive even for me.

Last edited:
Disagree. Hood rats could never accumulate capital necessary to buy land, build housing, and prep necessary infrastructure.
I may be wrong but I envision middle to upper-middle income families at Freedom.

Maybe but “affordable housing”, section 8, etc was brand new at one time.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Maybe but “affordable housing”, section 8, etc was brand new at one time.
True. All housing was new at one time. However, public housing is not privately funded as I assume Freedom will be. Peopke with "skin in the game" tend to care for their housing more than those who dont.

Reactions: LouderVol

VN Store

Back