Freedom, GA Segregation Reborn

So if a white family tries to by land right next to them, will they be attacked or terrorized

I see that you’ve never been to Wilkinson County GA.
Oh no, never been… I can only imagine. That is why I said earlier in the thread, I wish them the best, but I think they are going to have an uphill battle.

Your comment only reinforced what I had feared.

Im saying if if white people wanted to move next to them. There is a possibility of segregated terrorism.
And again I ask you, based on that article or anything else you have found, what makes you think that those families are going to go out and attack white neighbors?

Oh no, never been… I can only imagine. That is why I said earlier in the thread, I wish them the best, but I think they are going to have an uphill battle.

Your comment only reinforced what I had feared.
It’s basically a hole in the wall in the sticks that never got over Sherman wrecking it 150 years ago. It’s perfectly positioned about an hour away in 3 directions from any economic opportunity and decent healthcare in Macon, Dublin or Milledgeville. The real estate would be way down my list, but more power to them.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
It’s basically a hole in the wall in the sticks that never got over Sherman wrecking it 150 years ago. It’s perfectly positioned about an hour away in 3 directions from any economic opportunity and decent healthcare in Macon, Dublin or Milledgeville. The real estate would be way down my list, but more power to them.
I would really like to see what their charter is and how they plan on establishing order. Even with 19 families, you have to have someone leading and esp. in a place like that, you are going to need people that are skilled workers to do the heavy lifting.

Yeah, you beat me to it. Bad hill to plant your flag on.

But I wish them luck.

it took 19 families to buy 97 acres......Id bet a nickel it didn't even cost 150k
Probably not. So what is your point? I'm sure these people presently have existing mortgages and other bills they are paying. This probably was an easy way for them to get the land and a nice price per acre.

I'm confused by the "yikes" comment and the condescending tone I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: LouderVol
Probably not. So what I your point? I'm sure these people presently have existing mortgages and other bills they are paying. This probably was an easy way for them to get the land and a nice price per acre.

I'm confused by the "yikes" comment and the condescending tone I guess.
Guess I'm out of touch with poor folk.

Guess I'm out of touch with poor folk.
I just wasn't sure why you had to condescend about getting twice as much land just by yourself. You made it sound like these families were going to be stacked on top of one another on 97 acres. I was just really confused.

If 19 or 20 families can drop about $10-15k each and get a piece of land, I'm not sure how anyone can mock that.

VN Store

Back