Freshman Impact in 2005

yeah well that is pre season rankings. anyhting can happen as you see what happen in usc (haha to spurrier) anyhting can happen. all it takes is a stupid screw up. but i hope foxsports is right. i like the tennessee usc national championship. to bad if that game happened usc wouldnt get there third national champ in 3 years.

Originally posted by vols2345@Jan 21, 2005 7:27 PM
yeah well that is pre season rankings. anyhting can happen as you see what happen in usc (haha to spurrier) anyhting can happen. all it takes is a stupid screw up. but i hope foxsports is right. i like the tennessee usc national championship. to bad if that game happened usc wouldnt get there third national champ in 3 years.

USC plays such a weak schedule.. it makes me sick.. i'd like to see them play @ lsu, notre game, florida.. or even georgia at home...

well i heard some rumors norm chow might bbe leaving for an nfl oc job. if hes gone i saythey could loose a game.

Originally posted by vols2345@Jan 21, 2005 7:31 PM
well i heard some rumors norm chow might bbe leaving for an nfl oc job. if hes gone i saythey could loose a game.

yeah, but to who? cal's weaker this year... maybe they'll have to play Va tech again like they did this year... but hey when we go undefeated through a harder schedule then beat 'em, everyone will know who's better :thumbsup:

Originally posted by vols2345@Jan 21, 2005 7:18 PM
hmm biggest weakness could be what everyone thinks our strongest piece is ...................our wideouts. they will have alot of pressure to perform this year and without them we will go right down the drain.

Demetrice Morley, our DB recruit.. i think will have a big impact... give Allen some help

i dont know. they do play ucla. im just saying that i just cant see them going undefeated again. ucla is a good team. but any team can bring there a game and usc could lose. ill i am saying is that if chow is gone, they would have to say they would have lost 2 games htis year. remeber the standford game. im just saying if they go in there with there heads in the clouds then they could be in trouble. remeber they have nothing to prove anymore.

Originally posted by vols2345@Jan 21, 2005 7:39 PM
i dont know. they do play ucla. im just saying that i just cant see them going undefeated again. ucla is a good team. but any team can bring there a game and usc could lose. ill i am saying is that if chow is gone, they would have to say they would have lost 2 games htis year. remeber the standford game. im just saying if they go in there with there heads in the clouds then they could be in trouble. remeber they have nothing to prove anymore.

Yeah, tennessee has the #1 recruiting class so far by far

im just looking foward to show patric turner what he is missing. im still bumed that he didnt come here. does anyone know where stewart went. orgeon or wazzou

Originally posted by vols2345@Jan 21, 2005 7:46 PM
im just looking foward to show patric turner what he is missing. im still bumed that he didnt come here. does anyone know where stewart went. orgeon or wazzou

no idea, but yeah turner is gonna be pretty good it looks like.. he's 6'5'' and we've never really had a HUGE receiver.. i'd like to see what ainge could do.. but i hope to heck allen shuts him down in the nat'l champ game

Originally posted by vols2345@Jan 21, 2005 7:46 PM

Stewart the runningback? he hasnt commited.. but his to schools are cal, so cal, UT, notre dame, nebraska, and oregon

he is committing today at 5 western time. i heard he was going to orgeon but i know he wants to shock the world and come to tennessee. just come and we will make room for you my friend?

why cant we just keep rs and hope for the best for our team in 05. why do we always go through this crap.

Because he SUCKS and he's proved he SUCKS over and over and over. I will not stop till we run his tail back to Morristown. :furious3:

you do know there is no chance of him getting fired. so why keep going. fulmer dont fire people.

I will continue to document the facts and send them to the Pres, AD, PF,News-Sentinal,VN and all sources beyond that>

VN Store

Back