Friday Bishes

It's a little bit of a drive from Arlington. Not sure what ya'll have out there in Arlington but around here it's the best liquor and beer selection store.
Not much. Kroger's is about the best they have as far as I can tell. They take the kids into Bartlett everyday for daycare anyway.

Not much. Kroger's is about the best they have as far as I can tell. They take the kids into Bartlett everyday for daycare anyway.

Um, no.

Vescovo's Arlington Liquor has a strong beer selection (but a good chunk of it is not cold). It's on Hwy 70 as you are heading east past Kroger. Love those guys for their annual bourbon event!

I hear Season's gas station also has a good beer selection but have not been to look.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Um, no.

Vescovo's Arlington Liquor has a strong beer selection (but a good chunk of it is not cold). It's on Hwy 70 as you are heading east past Kroger. Love those guys for their annual bourbon event!

I hear Season's gas station also has a good beer selection but have not been to look.
Is it on the right as you are going east? They have a pretty descent liquor selection, just never looked at the beer selection. Will check it out next time. $2 420 Pale Ale is an awesome price. Love that beer. Ima tell the oldest about Season's and tell him to report.

OH CHIT!!!!

Can u fax me a copy when u have a chance???
I got yer fax right here...
the-manager-robert-de-niro.gif

Reactions: malinoisvol

VN Store

Back