Norcal is drunk.
Slice retired.
Lima growing errthang but Limas.
Weezer still sending nudes too tfg.
114 hornin on mojos wife.
Mikey still hates errthang.
Tdawg still a dbag.
ORB still giving her phone number out.
823 still bishing about hanging in the pf.

TFG is still dumb.
Souce is still ghey, but more ghey.
Joe still short.
H still awesome.
Tin still old af and smelly.
Gordon is impatient.
Norcal is drunk.
Slice retired.
Lima growing errthang but Limas.
Weezer still sending nudes too tfg.
114 hornin on mojos wife.
Mikey still hates errthang.
Tdawg still a dbag.
ORB still giving her phone number out.
823 still bishing about hanging in the pf.
First of all, errythang is correct on here except the first line. I've been studying

Also: Behr has a watch that faxes. Amongst other things
Yep and it's everything I'd hoped for. Day 4 and the GPS is accurate and consistent and the battery and charging is better than I'd hoped for. Only complaint is same as before with watch faces. There's only one digital with seconds that I like. This one I'm using now has 5 complication options as well as 53 color choices and 6 pre-made choices. But no seconds 😕. It was the right choice for me.
20220827_083418.jpg

Reactions: volfanbill
Yep and it's everything I'd hoped for. Day 4 and the GPS is accurate and consistent and the battery and charging is better than I'd hoped for. Only complaint is same as before with watch faces. There's only one digital with seconds that I like. This one I'm using now has 5 complication options as well as 53 color choices and 6 pre-made choices. But no seconds 😕. It was the right choice for me.
View attachment 484068

Reactions: Souce and Behr
View attachment 484068
Glad you’re happy with it

Reactions: Behr

VN Store

Back