Friday Bishes

sorta like people who get Friday off and drop a gif in this thread on Thursday afternoon?
No, nothing like that.

I don't know if you have a house mortgage or not, but let's just say you do and losing next month's mortgage payment would big a big deal.

If you had to bet your mortgage payment on this game, straight up no points, who you putting your money on?

Reactions: VolunteerHillbilly
No, nothing like that.

I don't know if you have a house mortgage or not, but let's just say you do and losing next month's mortgage payment would big a big deal.

If you had to bet your mortgage payment on this game, straight up no points, who you putting your money on?

TLDR version

I really wouldn’t want to make that bet and I think it’s saying something that I see this as a virtual toss up whereas six weeks ago I would have thought a straight bet for Bama to win was easy money. If I had to bet money that I can’t afford to lose, I’m looking at weight of recent history and superior talent running through the depth chart versus a team that I want to win and that is on a hot streak of sorts. Ugh. Assuming not losing the mortgage payment is the overriding goal, I’d probably have to bet on the red team and if the Vols win I could at least enjoy the win when the bank starts calling. Kinda obvious but I think this is gonna come down to whether we can stop Bama on the ground and I’m just not sure we have the beef and depth to do that even selling out with 7 or 8 in the box every down.

Reactions: Behr
TLDR version

I really wouldn’t want to make that bet and I think it’s saying something that I see this as a virtual toss up whereas six weeks ago I would have thought a straight bet for Bama to win was easy money. If I had to bet money that I can’t afford to lose, I’m looking at weight or recent history and superior talent running through the depth chart versus a team that I want to win and that is on a hot streak of sorts. Ugh. Assuming not losing the mortgage payment is the overriding goal, I’d probably have to bet on the red team and if the Vols win I could at least enjoy the win when the bank starts calling. Kinda obvious but I think this is gonna come down to whether we can stop Bama on the ground and I’m just not sure we have the beef and depth to do that even selling out with 7 or 8 in the box every down.
That's a good answer to an unfair question.

No, nothing like that.

The refs.

VN Store

Back