Fulmer Should Leave Spurrier Out Of It......

there is a different in styles obviously between spurrier and holtz and spurrier has proved in the past in college he can win holtz hasnt had a great run or a title since notre dame

There were only 2 places Holtz failed to win at NY Jets and SC and he won at SC but not consistantly nor championships.

whether people like to admit it or not spurrier in this day and age is a better coach than holtz i'm glad holtz retired before he tarnished his legacy

suprrier has never had a good reputation to tarnish, which must be way no one really likes him....cept for florida and Corso

Originally posted by toddbond007@Apr 21, 2005 5:04 PM
yaeh his cocks are bout to get choked...

does that sound wrong???

And you can take that to the bank son!

BearBryta.jpg

Hey, let's not forget about Brad Scott. He was going to come in and be "the man" and his teams were horrible. I have been to Columbia many times and I have alot of friends there. I cannot think of any group of fans more deserving than them. They pay huge prices just to have a parking spot to tailgate before the game. And year in year out they pretty much don't do anything great on the field. If UT performed like USC there would be a lynch mob after the UT staff but they just learn to deal with it in Columbia.

TNVOLS1- I heard that at your last birthday party you had to set up mirrors around the room to pretend there was a crowd. :dunno:

West unlike you I atleast do like myself and I can use mirrors everytime you try to get near a mirror it just shows a short, fat, flat-faced dawg leading a life so miserable that you can't even count yourself as a friend.

Originally posted by UTVOLFAN@Apr 22, 2005 8:17 AM
suprrier has never had a good reputation to tarnish, which must be way no one really likes him....cept for florida and Corso

Spurrier has arguably the best reputation nationally then anyone else in college football.

Hate the man but respect him.

spurrier will learn soon that s.c. isnt florida and recruiting will be much harder at s.c. although i do believe in time he will have the cocks winning unfortunately

VN Store

Back