Funny Pics thread II

Please what? You posted the joke about it being okay to sexually assault a woman because of how she dressed. Grab ‘em by the p****, amirite???

However, the point is quite valid. If you don't want people to view you as a sex object then don't dress like you want people to view you as a sex object. Nothing more hypocritical than a woman walking around with her boobs falling out getting all indignant because someone is looking at her boobs.

Reactions: 4 people
However, the point is quite valid. If you don't want people to view you as a sex object then don't dress like you want people to view you as a sex object. Nothing more hypocritical than a woman walking around with her boobs falling out getting all indignant because someone is looking at her boobs.

The point is completely invalid. It wasn’t about looking, it was about touching. While staring at a pair of boobs like you’ve never seen any can be creepy, depending on where you’re at, isn’t wrong but any unwanted touching is sexual assault. And sexual assault is never justified, under any circumstances.

So rape and sexual assault is not only justified but also okay to joke about just because of the clothes a woman wears??? No wonder we have a pres that jokes and makes light of assaulting women, his supporters feel the same way.

After reading this I realize the pussification of the USA is a real thing

Apparently volfan 89 is incapable of opening a lighthearted thread in a lighthearted forum without getting on a soapbox.

I’m totally cool with most everything, sexual assault hits a little close to home for me. Hat being said, there’s nothing lighthearted about sexual assault. Maybe to be safe though women should start wearing burkas to protect themselves.

So rape and sexual assault is not only justified but also okay to joke about just because of the clothes a woman wears??? No wonder we have a pres that jokes and makes light of assaulting women, his supporters feel the same way.

Good Lord. Crybaby much?

Reactions: 4 people
I’m totally cool with most everything, sexual assault hits a little close to home for me. Hat being said, there’s nothing lighthearted about sexual assault. Maybe to be safe though women should start wearing burkas to protect themselves.

Like much of society, you have a very liberal definition of what an assault is. That's my last word on the subject. The politics forum is two floors down from here. I hang out in the zone to stay away from that crap.

Reactions: 5 people
latest

Reactions: 3 people

I had to delete what I was going to say...... it’s for another forum.

VN Store

Back