Future QB?

Freshman QB?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Neal needs to hit the hole and quit acting like he is scared to run down hill. Keep Lane in and run it. Worley couldn't pass his way out of a wet paper bag. Burn the Redshirt and put Dobbs out there and build for next year.

Reactions: 1 person
Worley may be ranked right up there as one of the worst QB's to start in Tennessee history.

People say this **** about every single bad (or not great) QB that we have. Crompton was the worst UT QB ever. Sims is the worst UT Qb ever. Worley is the worst UT QB ever. God forbid we give Ferguson, Peterman, and Dobbs an extended look, or we might have the worst 4 QB's in UT history! All worse than the others.

I swear, some of you are goldfish.

Reactions: 2 people
May have to play one of the freshman to let them get some experience with a good O-line because next year we are going to be thin.

Just keep them honest every once in a while....run the ball Worley, and that will open up the passing game

Neal needs to hit the hole and quit acting like he is scared to run down hill. Keep Lane in and run it. Worley couldn't pass his way out of a wet paper bag. Burn the Redshirt and put Dobbs out there and build for next year.

Maybe so - there is always another kid to recruit if Dobbs doesnt pan out - Peterman needs to transfer ASAP

People say this **** about every single bad (or not great) QB that we have. Crompton was the worst UT QB ever. Sims is the worst UT Qb ever. Worley is the worst UT QB ever. God forbid we give Ferguson, Peterman, and Dobbs an extended look, or we might have the worst 4 QB's in UT history! All worse than the others.

I swear, some of you are goldfish.

Sims was NOT very good, tough as heck but not very good. Worley to my knowledge has never had a "Great Game". I know he didn't play much last year, but does anyone see ANY improvement?

Last edited:
I really hope we go with Peterman! The short bit of time he was in we looked slightly respectable, granted it was against the reserves but Peterman looked much more accurate in my opinion. However it goes I'll support the team till the end.

Everyone always loves the QB who comes in once the game is decided. Problem is he wasn't playing against the first team. Still don't know how good he is. Don't get me wrong, I'm a Peterman fan, but we need to be realistic.

Peterman's accuracy looked better TODAY. Other days, not as much.

That being said, WHOEVER plays quarterback HAS to be able to hit a wide open receiver. Worley missed some big throws today.

Maybe shielding our younger QBs from a game we knew going in we were going to lose? We also don't want to rattle a young player too early in the maturation process. just a thought.

I am not sold. I watched the O&W game. I am not sold on Worley either.

VN Store

Back