Future QB?

Freshman QB?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Worley started the game with a pitiful pass. Again, good kid but if I was Butch I would be playing for the future with one of my freshman. I find it hard to believe we would have looked any worse with one of them.

Worley can't consistently throw the ball for completions. He is not a good QB. With his experience, he should be making these passes to open receivers. Let him transfer, we can't do any worse with Peterman, Fergeson, or Dobbs.

I love my vols but if Worley starts every game we when 4. Give someone anyone a chance. I have supported him since he was in high school. This kid is not good enough at this level.

Been in the "give Worley a real shot at it" camp. Not now. He does not possess the footwork and assertiveness to handle the job IMO. You have to be decisive, mobile and accurate in the face of a rush. Next up, Peterman. At least it should be. Butch's call of course. But there is no good that can come from having another Sims or Crompton type at QB.

I love my vols but if Worley starts every game we when 4. Give someone anyone a chance. I have supported him since he was in high school. This kid is not good enough at this level.

he doesn't look comfortable out there. his throws are either over or behind. I completely agree with you , but, that's me

Yup. Start Peterman and tell the best freshman to have his mind right.

If Wrley continues to play, we will lose many games. And it will be in vein if we don't at least let our QB of the future play those games.

There is no future if we don't find a QB and a defense and ect....at least our future is bright

VN Store

Back