'20 GA ATH Arik Gilbert (LSU commit)

I am too. Would be a huge loss, not only the player at a need position, but also a blow to making in-roads in Memphis.
meh, it's not like we're not recruiting him hard or got in late or anything. he's a really good player that a lot of schools want.

i don't think his recruitment has anything to do with making in roads to Memphis. we've already done a pretty good job of that the last two cycles.....if he wants to come to TN, he has a spot right now...just say the word............

that's got nothing to do with in state this or that. at this point, that's on the prospect, not UT......as has been the case in most in state prospects under this staff. this perception about TN and it's in state recruiting woes on TN kids is a complete fallacy. people bemoan the recruitment of the dyersburg kid or zion logue, woodi washington, trey knox etc....but what people don't talk about is how in pretty much all of those cases it was the prospect that found reasons not to go to TN vs the other way around.....

woody and trey decided they were too good to camp at UT..........so how much do you think they reallllly wanted to go UT? Zion checked out on UT cause we offered 3 days later on UGA? puhlease. if you wanted the offer, got the offer and had a spot........who's that really on? and in the case of the dyersburg kid.......was he a better take than Crouch or HT? nope.

we're doing fine on the in state. and we're doing pretty good in memphis of late. and i'd expect that to continue.

meh, it's not like we're not recruiting him hard or got in late or anything. he's a really good player that a lot of schools want.

i don't think his recruitment has anything to do with making in roads to Memphis. we've already done a pretty good job of that the last two cycles.....if he wants to come to TN, he has a spot right now...just say the word............

that's got nothing to do with in state this or that. at this point, that's on the prospect, not UT......as has been the case in most in state prospects under this staff. this perception about TN and it's in state recruiting woes on TN kids is a complete fallacy. people bemoan the recruitment of the dyersburg kid or zion logue, woodi washington, trey knox etc....but what people don't talk about is how in pretty much all of those cases it was the prospect that found reasons not to go to TN vs the other way around.....

woody and trey decided they were too good to camp at UT..........so how much do you think they reallllly wanted to go UT? Zion checked out on UT cause we offered 3 days later on UGA? puhlease. if you wanted the offer, got the offer and had a spot........who's that really on? and in the case of the dyersburg kid.......was he a better take than Crouch or HT? nope.

we're doing fine on the in state. and we're doing pretty good in memphis of late. and i'd expect that to continue.

So we said the same thing but you used 500 words vs my 10. Par for the course lol.

you're welcome, it's hard working making your points make sense....but i don't mind.
source.gif

Reactions: KBVol and jakez4ut
I am over Kiffy and actually realize Fooley was just in over his head and did a great job faking it for a few years, but still every time I see even a picture of Lyle I get mad all over again... F that guy... I think what is making it so hard is him slithering over and then under Saban...

I am over Kiffy and actually realize Fooley was just in over his head and did a great job faking it for a few years, but still every time I see even a picture of Lyle I get mad all over again... F that guy... I think what is making it so hard is him slithering over and then under Saban...
Then you don't want to look at my avi...

Reactions: volinbama256

VN Store

Back