'24 GA ATH Chase Tyler (Duke commit)

@VFL10
So I guess this an interesting nugget. VQ is now acknowledging that Tyler may now prefer offense but Tennessee likes him as a defensive player. Could be something worth watching to see if they come to an agreement on his future or if he pursues someone who wants him for offense.

Reactions: VFL10
Tennessee had hoped to have Chase Tyler in this weekend, but his family had pre-existing plans, so he will not make it. He is one that Tennessee likes a lot, and the interest is mutual. He feels like he has already seen everything he needs to at Tennessee and is comfortable with the staff. The Vols are recruiting him as a corner, while others are recruiting him as a receiver. In talking with folks from the state of Georgia this week, there is a strong belief his ceiling is the highest at corner. He will most likely make a decision in July.
-VQ

Better players were recruiting in the secondary. We also have Mikel visiting on the 18th we could push for and put in the secondary.

Honestly, I watched the kids tape, nothing jumped out to me, personally.
Isn’t our biggest selling point to Mikell playing offense though? Seems like if he wanted to play defense she would just stay in state and go to Georgia

This kid is/was a really good CB prospect that we wanted badly. He decided he wanted to play offense at the last minute. Was a weird recruitment
Would rather have Bates anyway. Although if we land Matthews and Jefferson, but miss on Wingo I think this kid flips in a heartbeat if we offer him as a WR

Cuz dude was giving up inside info on what went down with this recruit.
We don’t have many actual “inside” posters. Depending on what you mean by “inside”. We do have a good number of posters paying for certain website services and posting 👀 tho. JK JK…

VN Store

Back