'25 GA LB Jadon Perlotte (USC commit)

They will almost certainly land a higher rated guy now that he's been dropped out of the On300. Also, no matter what he does this season, they aren't likely to put him back above the top 200. They'd have to admit they were on some BS if they did. At the end of the day, the Vols get a player that they've been recruiting heavily and coveted for nearly 2 years. I consider that a win. I really don't give a $hit if it's a loss or not for someone else. I personally think this kid has a chance to be a faster version of AJ Johnson (at best) or Daniel Bituli (at worst). Either way, I'll take it.
It’s not a win or loss, it’s not anything until we see the kids on the field. Lol stuff is only binary is this fantasy sunshine world. My whole argument has been this is a win and it makes no difference what UGA’s attitude toward him is. I’m still not letting KC and the Sunshine band tell me this wasn’t a slow play when it clearly was.

Reactions: NighthawkVol
whatever sunshine-y narrative you wanna tell yourself, dude.

Everyone has been saying he wouldn’t be in UGA’s class for months. While he was a commit. Characterizing this as a battle that went to the wire is self-delusion. Thinking there’s any shame in getting a good player, even if another team "didn’t want him", is worse.
I love how Every time they don’t get a kid it’s because they didn’t want him not because we beat them in recruiting! Maybe people just thought he wasn’t gonna be in the class because he liked another school better you know, how it should be.

My favorite thing is when Hubbs, AP, and the gang have to do a little disclaimer because they know what giant babies you all are.

At least wait until Gass commits to them to call me a UGA fan, because at least then I can take your utter nonsense and the disappointment of that with a side of being right.
We were not giant baby’s when UGA let us take Tyre West in fact we were pretty happy about that 3 years ago because they had other guys higher on their board and they needed the spot and landed some legit talent, but a lot can change over the years and in this case you are just blatantly wrong and don’t want to admit it because you are a Georgia fan being an actual baby disguised as a Tenn fan.

Reactions: Woodlawn VOL
Why can’t other fans stay in their own playground and off of Volnation if all they are doing is coming her to antagonize?
Cope harder.

If another fan base was doing this for somebody we recruited over, you’d all roast them.

I remain astounded at the number of you who have a toddler’s approach to being a fan. "They wanted him!" 😭

Sorry to upset the fragile ecosystem of delusion here. Go. Big. Orange.

Good lord. The only thing more needy and pathetic than an uga fan seeking affirmation is an uga fan pretending to be a Vol fan while trying to convince everyone that a uga recruiting loss is really someone uga never wanted.

High school mascot, helmet copied from the Green Bay Packers, no discernable tradition or personality, no identifiable fight song, cookie cutter stadium with some bushes on the sideline for 'edginess', fans who dress up in dog collars and other S&M gear, and an athletic building named after a skid mark.

uga football. Wow...... Just feel the greatness!!

#itselectric

LMAO.

Trash program. Neediest, most passive aggressive fans in sports.

I love how Every time they don’t get a kid it’s because they didn’t want him not because we beat them in recruiting! Maybe people just thought he wasn’t gonna be in the class because he liked another school better you know, how it should be.
No, when we get Travis Smith it’s because we beat them. If you’re capable of objectivity of any kind, you’ll see the difference in the recruitments of each player.

Cope harder.

If another fan base was doing this for somebody we recruited over, you’d all roast them.

I remain astounded at the number of you who have a toddler’s approach to being a fan. "They wanted him!" 😭

Sorry to upset the fragile ecosystem of delusion here. Go. Big. Orange.
“Georgia never misses on any recruit ever but I’m totally not a Georgia fan, go big orange!” Had to read the subtext there 😂😂😂

IIRC

Perlotte began looking around as UGA continued to recruit better players at his position.

Gass is the last LB they will take, which would push Perlotte out. Maybe to Tennessee or somewhere else.

So If Gass chooses TN does Perlotte still come to Tennessee or stay with UGA- if allowed?

Lot of questions to be answered soon.

At the very least out of all of this we will get either one LB or 2 really good Lbs. Not empty handed

IIRC

Perlotte began looking around as UGA continued to recruit better players at his position.

Gass is the last LB they will take, which would push Perlotte out. Maybe to Tennessee or somewhere else.

So If Gass chooses TN does Perlotte still come to Tennessee or stay with UGA- if allowed?

Lot of questions to be answered soon.

At the very least out of all of this we will get either one LB or 2 really good Lbs. Not empty handed
This is so dumb and you have been told constantly that Tenn would take both for weeks now

Good lord. The only thing more needy and pathetic than an uga fan seeking affirmation is an uga fan pretending to be a Vol fan while trying to convince everyone that a uga recruiting loss is really someone uga never wanted.

High school mascot, helmet copied from the Green Bay Packers, no discernable tradition or personality, no identifiable fight song, cookie cutter stadium with some bushes on the sideline for 'edginess', fans who dress up in dog collars and other S&M gear, and an athletic building named after a skid mark.

uga football. Wow...... Just feel the greatness!!

#itselectric

LMAO.

Trash program. Neediest, most passive aggressive fans in sports.
I’ve been here a lot longer than most. I’m losing track… I’ve been a SC fan, Bama, Florida I think at one point. Now UGA.

It’s what you and this gaggle of dead-brains do when you’re faced with reality.

It seeps over into other aspects of life too. Explains a lot about where America is at.

I’ve been here a lot longer than most. I’m losing track… I’ve been a SC fan, Bama, Florida I think at one point. Now UGA.

It’s what you and this gaggle of dead-brains do when you’re faced with reality.

It seeps over into other aspects of life too. Explains a lot about where America is at.
Can’t seem to figure out the subtext behind your correlation of America and college football recruiting gonna need AP to weigh in here

No I read it fine it was another bad take, but it’s okay
But you ARE. You really are, and now you’re trying to justify your haughty attitude with saying I have bad take.

AP has well documented that Perlotte was a guy that UGA like and will take UNLESS they can get the elite guys. So Perlotte began to take many visits -fairly so.

But back to what you keep misreading:

I said if Gass comes to Tennessee … does Perlotte come to Tennessee.
Not if Tennessee will take Perlotte if Gas’s comes here.
That is UGAs stance, not ours!

Because if Gass comes to Tennessee that means Perlotte his spot at UGA.

I’ve said that BOTH times and you missed it both times.

Calm down…hahaha

Reactions: Nooga and benholt06
But you ARE. You really are, and now you’re trying to justify your haughty attitude with saying I have bad take.

AP has well documented that Perlotte was a guy that UGA like and will take UNLESS they can get the elite guys. So Perlotte began to take many visits -fairly so.

But back to what you keep misreading:

I said if Gass comes to Tennessee … does Perlotte come to Tennessee.
Not if Tennessee will take Perlotte if Gas’s comes here.
That is UGAs stance, not ours!

Because if Gass comes to Tennessee that means Perlotte his spot at UGA.

I’ve said that BOTH times and you missed it both times.

Calm down…hahaha
UGA fan, imo

I did consider this, pretty heavily, but it doesn’t track for me.

I don’t know why he’d even take the visit if he had no intention of going there. AP made it sound like he wouldn’t go down there at one point.

He kind of went "radio silent" on the VQ guys post-UGA visit. They presumably lied to him, and now that there are decisions looming for a couple other kids, he sees the writing on the wall.

Best thing that could happen is we get Gass too, then I’m def proven wrong, and happily. Like I said there could be another player involved idk about. We’ll know more after these commit dates.
Well, kids take visits all the time. Sometimes it is to angle for more money, sometimes it's out of respect for the state school, sometimes it's out of respect for the coach who recruited you and you committed to, sometimes it's just about making sure you know what you want. Plenty of reasons to take that visit.

I understand your position, but I don't agree with it, which is fine. We can agree to disagree, and like you said, hopefully we get both Perlotte and Gass.

VN Store

Back