'21 GA OT Amarius Mims (Georgia commit)

I try to stay out of the recruiting forum. Some of y’all act like this place is a little damn cult or something. But whit this kid what’s the deal? Has av predicted that he’s a vol?

I try to stay out of the recruiting forum. Some of y’all act like this place is a little damn cult or something. But whit this kid what’s the deal? Has av predicted that he’s a vol?
It’s definitely a cult. But we at least have our heads screwed on straight in here for the most part and the sky isn’t falling everyday like the FF. But yeah I’d say Mims is definitely feeling some Tennessee

RF is not a cult. The major difference between FF and RF: In RF we do not feel the need to start a new thread very time we have a thought.

It’s definitely a cult. But we at least have our heads screwed on straight in here for the most part and the sky isn’t falling everyday like the FF. But yeah I’d say Mims is definitely feeling some Tennessee
I mean every cult thinks that they’re the ones with it all figured out. Just sayin’

Reactions: ValleyAlVol

VN Store

Back