'21 GA RB Cody Brown

For sure (this was very cool for me, personally, don’t know if the excitement will translate for others or not lol). So I did that jersey swap of Cody Tuesday night, mostly just for fun. Jersey swaps are really tedious and difficult (they take me a few hours), and I wanted some practice. I post it, it gets a lot of engagement, but Cody never likes / retweets it. I figure it just didn’t land. I had been hearing his mom wasn’t signing off, figured it wasn’t happening. Life goes on.

Friday around noon, I get a text from my UT connect with a screenshot of a convo from Pruitt himself saying “I need this graphic with COMMITTED added ASAP”. And it’s my graphic! So I slap on COMMITTED and send it back and that’s the one that was used. Turns out Cody had seen it, loved it, and sent it to Pruitt and requested it be tweaked for a commitment graphic. Just a rush to get a screenshot of CJP talking about my graphic. Was a very cool experience.
Excitement...translated!
B🍊🍊M, again!
Very cool, Geaux.

For sure (this was very cool for me, personally, don’t know if the excitement will translate for others or not lol). So I did that jersey swap of Cody Tuesday night, mostly just for fun. Jersey swaps are really tedious and difficult (they take me a few hours), and I wanted some practice. I post it, it gets a lot of engagement, but Cody never likes / retweets it. I figure it just didn’t land. I had been hearing his mom wasn’t signing off, figured it wasn’t happening. Life goes on.

Friday around noon, I get a text from my UT connect with a screenshot of a convo from Pruitt himself saying “I need this graphic with COMMITTED added ASAP”. And it’s my graphic! So I slap on COMMITTED and send it back and that’s the one that was used. Turns out Cody had seen it, loved it, and sent it to Pruitt and requested it be tweaked for a commitment graphic. Just a rush to get a screenshot of CJP talking about my graphic. Was a very cool experience.
Congratulations, brother! Happy for you!

And..... that’s the story of how @Geaux_Vols got hired by Tennessee on the down low.......

Walk me through it...

I’ve opened up Microsoft Paint and I’m holding two photos. What next?

353A0D3A-FD31-4D97-B378-E023D3C76B77.jpeg

Good for you. You do great work.

VN Store

Back