'25 GA S Lagonza Hayward (Tenneseee commit)

I am just glad UGA passed on another top 100 player so we could reap the benefits. It seems like they are passing on more and more high caliber players this year.

View attachment 661420

It's funny reading that. Sounds a lot like us sometimes. It can never be the recruit just wanted to go somewhere else

I am just glad UGA passed on another top 100 player so we could reap the benefits. It seems like they are passing on more and more high caliber players this year.

View attachment 661420
I mean I get it, UGA fans have every right to be cocky right now. But god there responses over the last month when it comes to recruiting has been so predictable and comical. Gets more funny every time

I mean I get it, UGA fans have every right to be cocky right now. But god there responses over the last month when it comes to recruiting has been so predictable and comical. Gets more funny every time
They do. That said Tennessee has stole a few eggs from their Easter basket this year. That really hasn’t happened in the past. Tennessee has won some battles against Bama, Georgia, Ohio state, Clemson. We haven’t really even competed in the past with those schools in recruiting. We’re not only competitive now we’re winning some. Win off the field will lead to wins on the field.

They do. That said Tennessee has stole a few eggs from their Easter basket this year. That really hasn’t happened in the past. Tennessee has won some battles against Bama, Georgia, Ohio state, Clemson. We haven’t really even competed in the past with those schools in recruiting. We’re not only competitive now we’re winning some. Win off the field will lead to wins on the field.
I hear ya, but Let’s specify ‘recent past’, lest the youngsters on here be misled. We owned them in the 90s.

VN Store

Back