Gallion says Fulmer deposition will be served.

You don't mind me telling our side of the story. I will tell it and tell it and tell it.

So, B1, you deny that Albert Means was paid to come to Alabama to play football? Even after his family revealed that he was?

Do you forget that the situation WAS addressed openly at a coaches' meeting and still nothing was done about it?

Do you hate the other coaches who ratted y'all out and had the good fortune to be kept a secret?

Do you honestly think y'all can come to Knoxville and win? We beat y'all at HOME last year.

Originally posted by Bama#1@Aug 4, 2004 11:25 PM
You don't mind me telling our side of the story. I will tell it and tell it and tell it.

If you can do it in a civil manner and leave off the insults and war references, which I find disrespectful and offensive, then I will be most happy to hear your side. I won't agree, but who cares?

We will beat you like a red-headed step-child....on the field and in the stands!

Originally posted by Bama#1@Aug 5, 2004 12:29 AM
We will beat you like a red-headed step-child....on the field and in the stands!

You gonna go to Knoxville and beat up 100,000 fans?

Yeah. Uh-huh. Whatever. You're not a true Bama fan. I gave you the opportunity to REALLY speak for your program and air your grievances and all you can respond with is a threat?

Sheep.

Well, it's late and I have to work tomorrow. Bama1, I was serious about wanting to discuss this issue SANELY with a Bama fan. If you can tell me anything you haven't gotten from Gallion or Finebaum, I'd like to hear it. But not tonight.

Goodnight VolNation.

Originally posted by Bama#1@Aug 4, 2004 11:29 PM

I think LIO has been about as nice to you as anybody could be.I`m sick of your Mouth! For one thing, she`s still a lady. That shows your upbringin BOY. Second you really think we care if you do come to K- town? You won`t show up, you`ll keep your ignorance hidden behind a screename.You see that`s the beauty of posting, you can be a coward and keep what teeth you may have in your mouth. I`m going to do me and you a favor. I`m not going to respond to your stupid little posts. I just want you to know that, not one word you`ve ever wrote made any sense.Or had even a speck of intelligence in it. You give True BAMA FANS a bad name.I`m more then sure they are not happy with your actions either.

Alabama fans: Class

bammers: classless

Just like a bammer to resort to violence when they lose.

Originally posted by copper2+Aug 6, 2004 7:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (copper2 @ Aug 6, 2004 7:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bama#1@Aug 4, 2004 11:29 PM
We will beat you like a red-headed step-child....on the field and in the stands&#33;

I think LIO has been about as nice to you as anybody could be.I`m sick of your Mouth&#33; For one thing, she`s still a lady. That shows your upbringin BOY. Second you really think we care if you do come to K- town? You won`t show up, you`ll keep your ignorance hidden behind a screename.You see that`s the beauty of posting, you can be a coward and keep what teeth you may have in your mouth. I`m going to do me and you a favor. I`m not going to respond to your stupid little posts. I just want you to know that, not one word you`ve ever wrote made any sense.Or had even a speck of intelligence in it. You give True BAMA FANS a bad name.I`m more then sure they are not happy with your actions either. [/quote]
copper2 = My hero.

:)

I do not care what you think either&#33; I will be in K-ville in October watching you all get the crap kicked out of you&#33; Bama 12 - 0 in 2004&#33;

Originally posted by Bama#1@Aug 6, 2004 9:42 PM
I do not care what you think either&#33; I will be in K-ville in October watching you all get the crap kicked out of you&#33; Bama 12 - 0 in 2004&#33;

12-0 ? It&#39;s good to be positive about the upcoming season and all but isn&#39;t that a little optimistic?

Originally posted by Bama#1@Aug 6, 2004 9:47 PM
Football...there is not other sport&#33;

I&#39;ll drink to that. :beer:

Bama#1 and I agree on something.

VN Store

Back