Game Thread: #5 Tennessee (19-11, 10-6 SEC) vs #1 South Carolina (30-0, 16-0 SEC) Saturday 3/9/24 ~4:30 pm ET (ESPNU)

I'll take a turnover every third possession if the other two are scores. 65 possessions would be 22 turnovers but also 41 scores which even times two is 82 points. So big win committing 22 turnovers.

Either we win or this game goes like many of us thought the 1st one would — a blowout. I think the law of averages kicks in one way or the other. No in-between.

I hope everyone stays HEALTHY today!

You have a game to lose, that’s just something players say.

Nah man, that's a certain way players feel. For the last month, every single game has had huge after the regular season implications. There's a certain freedom in these types of games to come out swinging and give it your best shot.

Reactions: brittannica
Nah man, that's a certain way players feel. For the last month, every single game has had huge after the regular season implications. There's a certain freedom in these types of games to come out swinging and give it your best shot.
Well let me say it this way, if u are a competitor u don’t truly feel that way, losing is never accepted and you want to win at all costs.

SC is feeling the pressure. They felt it Sunday too.

Reactions: travis929

VN Store

Back