Game Thread: Fla at Lady Vols; Thurs Jan 11; 7PM; SEC Network ----- Win; 88-81

No team in the SEC with a lead against this Lady Vols team is safe. No one.

This ain’t no false hope phase of the schedule either. Every team plays their best against Tennessee. Tennessee is the standard. 8-time Nat’l champion.

Reactions: Lucy
Well, turnovers (10) and defense (45.7% Florida shooting, too much fouling) = bad.

Rebounding (24-15) and shooting (47.2%) = good. Terrific half for Puckett (13 points), and Spear (11 points, 3 boards, 3 assists, 0 turnovers) really seems to have solidified her role here with Rickea back healthy.

Alright.

0-0 hopefully we come out in the second half like we have been. Zero excuse to drop this game at home with their best center out.

They are small and fast but we have size and should be able to wear them down.
I would fight their speed with Powell-Wynn-Spear-Jillian-Jackson lineup

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I’m slightly embarrassed that Nikki said we need to feed the ball to the player who is hot. Should be common sense and it’s what many on this board have lamented over for years. I hope someone on staff is listening.

she lucked in those 3's and was barely able to keep her feet on defense. free Ace!

No team in the SEC with a lead against this Lady Vols team is safe. No one.

This ain’t no false hope phase of the schedule either. Every team plays their best against Tennessee. Tennessee is the standard. 8-time Nat’l champion.
Eight time national champions don’t start off with piss poor play. Past accomplishments don’t equate into being good.

The goof troop trying to take advantage of their short lived moment in a tied ball game 43-43.
NVs taking another L lol.

Eight time national champions don’t start off with piss poor play. Past accomplishments don’t equate into being good.
Dawn Staley was pissed off about her team’s performance in a 19 point win over Miss State.

Kellie Harper filmed herself in the locker room celebrating a comeback win against a .500 Kentucky team like they had just won the national title.

That’s the difference in a coach with 2 rings and a coach who has never been past the Sweet 16.

Reactions: 7Iron

VN Store

Back