Game Thread: Lady Vols at Mississippi State; Thurs Jan 18 ; 5PM ; SEC Network win 75-64

Don't think we have one we have a lot of very mild personalities on this team. They seem to love everybody even the opponents. I guess the closest we'd have is Karoline as she does try to get players going on defense. I don't think we have anyone that gets the team together other than the coaches at least have never heard of it.
These are things u need to look for in recruiting, especially body language when losing.

It’s Karo, I agree, but Kea leads with her play. I sense that Karo and Rickea don’t exactly care for each other. Karo has rolled her eyes a few times she’s trying to get everyone to huddle and Rickea is resistant.
Yes Rickea leads by example, but we need more. I’ll check closely on the players we have coming in next year and whoever we get through the portal. I need to see if these issues are being addressed.

The secret sauce....
TomQwq.gif

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Wonder if we’ll see Avery play today. She got her chance to play in the last game, and gave it her all. In 10:12 minutes she got 2 rebounds, scored 3 points, and dished 2 assists, with no turnovers. In fact, she was our only player with a + by her name. One of the opposing players thought she’d outrun her, not happening, Avery is fast. I know other players on our team are ahead of her, but she gave max effort, just wondering if she’ll play today.

Wonder if we’ll see Avery play today. She got her chance to play in the last game, and gave it her all. In 10:12 minutes she got 2 rebounds, scored 3 points, and dished 2 assists, with no turnovers. In fact, she was our only player with a + by her name. One of the opposing players thought she’d outrun her, not happening, Avery is fast. I know other players on our team are ahead of her, but she gave max effort, just wondering if she’ll play today.
She should be 6-7th off the bench depending on how they play Key.

Reactions: 37620VOL
Can u let me know who the player is that gets the group together when things are not going too good, and u see them being a vocal leader and pumping them up? I do notice that with certain teams but have yet to see that with our team.

It's Tess, when she's in there, she's a coach on the floor. If only she had a fraction of Wynn's athleticism.

Watching the launch of 6 Europeans into Space from Kennedy on their way to the ISS. The University of Tennessee Space Institute, Arnold Engineering Development Center, NASA, and a whole lot of UT students, professors, and grads can pat themselves on the back for the work they put into this accomplishment. Hoping the Lady Vols can put the sphere through the cone a lot more times than the Ag students from Miss State can. GBO!

VN Store

Back