Game Thread Lady Vols vs Texas

Really ugly basketball by us that last three minutes. We really need to get players better shots to much dribbling. I know this is a tough game for freshmen a lot of pressure.

First time this season I’m able to catch us on TV!
Jamie needs to stop forcing some of those shots.
Westbrook is such a heady player. Mercedes is having a great game. I wish they would run more plays for Rennia and wish she would be a bit more aggressive on the offensive floor. But boy are we rebounding the ball well!
Overall I’m happy with how we’ve been playing. I think there’s a lot of nerves and we’re jacking up a lot of 3’s.
I smell and upset!

Reactions: 3 people
Maybe they can settle Annie down get Davis more involved. I think Davis can score on that girl that was guarding her almost everytime she wants to take her inside.

Reactions: 3 people
Maybe they can settle Annie down get Davis more involved. I think Davis can score on that girl that was guarding her almost everytime she wants to take her inside.

I agree give it to Rennia and let her take the girl guarding her to the cup everytime

First time this season I’m able to catch us on TV!
Jamie needs to stop forcing some of those shots.
Westbrook is such a heady player. Mercedes is having a great game. I wish they would run more plays for Rennia and wish she would be a bit more aggressive on the offensive floor. But boy are we rebounding the ball well!
Overall I’m happy with how we’ve been playing. I think there’s a lot of nerves and we’re jacking up a lot of 3’s.
I smell and upset!

Agreed. I think the outcome hinges on which coach is able to settle her team's nerves in the locker room during half time. I haven't had a chance to see these freshmen play yet, either, and they are outperforming my expectations. If we can just start hitting some shots...

Reactions: 1 person
So far this one is sort of like the one they played vs Texas not last year but the year before.

And this officiating crew sucks!

+1000000

This is one game I may ride with Meme over Annie til she settles down. The last layup basket Hosey picked our player off from guarding the basket by moving... she wasn’t set at all. No call! Neither Annie nor Jaime traveled before hitting their pull up jumpers Yet every time Higgins gets the ball she travels.

Evina Westbrook has sealed every TX perimeter player on the block that has been on the game. She even went up against Hosey and held her own.

Poorest Coached team in the nation. The first Offense they see will be their very first

We're up 2 at the half, 29-27.
Us fg% = 30.6
Them fg% = 29.7
We have 4 assists and 8 turnovers.
They have 3 assists and 9 to's.
Team's are a combined 0 for 17 from 3.
Whoever can produce a half way decent offense in the second half will win the game.

Reactions: 1 person
We can't win if the refs are gonna let them get away with obvious fouls. This is frustrating to see them foul Nared under the basket no call. Then they get one on the other end.

Poorest Coached team in the nation. The first Offense they see will be their very first

Lol you have a football helmet on your profile you know damn well that award went to Butch Jones 😂😂😂 hence the hiring of an Alabama guy

VN Store

Back