Games on Ballys off air now ?

508mikey

got this email today

Bally Sports is no longer available​

Unfortunately, our programming agreement with Diamond Sports Group has expired. This means we no longer have the rights to carry their channels, including your local Bally Sports network.

The loss of this channel will result in savings that we'll pass along to you, and you'll see a monthly credit on your bill in the coming weeks. You don't need to do anything to receive your credit; we'll automatically apply it to your upcoming monthly bill statement.

We know that unexpected changes to your channel lineup can be frustrating. We've been flexible with Diamond Sports Group, who is in bankruptcy proceedings, but have been unable to reach an agreement that’s fair for our customers.

Great sports programming, including NBA, NHL, and MLB national coverage, is still available with Xfinity. Just say "Sports" into your Xfinity Voice Remote to explore your options.

We remain committed to bringing you the best in entertainment and will continue to work to provide you with the most choices at the lowest cost.​

Thank you for being an Xfinity customer.

I haven't watched a Braves game on Bally’s in over 4 years since dropping DirecTV for YouTubeTV. But it's still worth it getting YTTV, Disney+ (bundle with ESPN+ and Hulu and Discovery+ for a little over a $100.00 that's still close to $50 cheaper than I was paying for DirecTV.

Reactions: Plecoptera
got this email today

Bally Sports is no longer available​

Unfortunately, our programming agreement with Diamond Sports Group has expired. This means we no longer have the rights to carry their channels, including your local Bally Sports network.

The loss of this channel will result in savings that we'll pass along to you, and you'll see a monthly credit on your bill in the coming weeks. You don't need to do anything to receive your credit; we'll automatically apply it to your upcoming monthly bill statement.

We know that unexpected changes to your channel lineup can be frustrating. We've been flexible with Diamond Sports Group, who is in bankruptcy proceedings, but have been unable to reach an agreement that’s fair for our customers.

Great sports programming, including NBA, NHL, and MLB national coverage, is still available with Xfinity. Just say "Sports" into your Xfinity Voice Remote to explore your options.

We remain committed to bringing you the best in entertainment and will continue to work to provide you with the most choices at the lowest cost.​
Thank you for being an Xfinity customer.
Yep…Started yesterday. Ballysports is in yet another carriage dispute with a provider. It’s ridiculous.

I haven't watched a Braves game on Bally’s in over 4 years since dropping DirecTV for YouTubeTV. But it's still worth it getting YTTV, Disney+ (bundle with ESPN+ and Hulu and Discovery+ for a little over a $100.00 that's still close to $50 cheaper than I was paying for DirecTV.
I dropped cable in 2021 and went with YouTubeTV. I’ve been very happy with it. I do miss watching the Braves but I’m not willing to switch providers. It’s a shame that the Braves would be blacked out for me in the MLBtv service. Single team packages aren’t terribly expensive but it’s only out of market teams.

I dropped cable in 2021 and went with YouTubeTV. I’ve been very happy with it. I do miss watching the Braves but I’m not willing to switch providers. It’s a shame that the Braves would be blacked out for me in the MLBtv service. Single team packages aren’t terribly expensive but it’s only out of market teams.
I usually watch the game recaps every morning from the MLB or Braves YouTube page.

Yep…Started yesterday. Ballysports is in yet another carriage dispute with a provider. It’s ridiculous.
I hope someone besides Bally Sports eventually carries Braves games. The TBS days were great since that channel was available everywhere.

Reactions: Ernest T. Vol

YouTube TV

Live in Virginia and get free mlb.tv with t-mobile so I can watch the Braves

Perfect set up

VN Store

Back