Gas Prices Increasing

Gas prices have soared to levels not seen since 2020!

ch.gaschart

I have a bet with @RavinDave about gas prices. But I can neither remember the target price nor the payoff.
Too soon for you to try and wriggle out of it Daddio, though I'll be darned if I remember it 100% myself.

But it was an avatar bet that by Fall of 2024 petrol prices will be north of $5/gal for regular.

Referencing my favorite filling stations which are the Stripes/Sunoco stations in my neighborhood.

Too soon for you to try and wriggle out of it Daddio, though I'll be darned if I remember it 100% myself.

But it was an avatar bet that by Fall of 2024 petrol prices will be north of $5/gal for regular.

Referencing my favorite filling stations which are the Stripes/Sunoco stations in my neighborhood.
Good memory.

No wriggle needed for I shall win.

Reactions: RavinDave
Yeah, the winter storms that took 25% of the refineries offline have nothing to do with it. It is all joe.

If that is the case, then trump is responsible for the economy he left in shambles.

Reactions: Sin City Vol
Yeah, the winter storms that took 25% of the refineries offline have nothing to do with it. It is all joe.

If that is the case, then trump is responsible for the economy he left in shambles.

Look, he promised us rainbows and unicorns when he was elected. That hasn't happened yet, so, it is his fault.

VN Store

Back