Georgia Adds Colorado To Its 2006/2010 Schedules

Originally posted by Fadeproof@Jun 1, 2005 9:28 AM
Now thats just cold. We are really excited about getting this game, it gives us a change to go west of the Mississippi and get some exposure on the left coast and hopefully in the future we will try to go North and get some games up there. As for Boise State could be a scary game but we should wear them out by the second half and pull away with a W.
[snapback]99913[/snapback]​

Good pick up. Hopefully UGA will dominate them!

Originally posted by GAVol@Jun 29, 2005 4:40 PM
I just checked . . . if you throw out the trips to Columbia, SC before SC joined the SEC, the last significant road trip for UGA was when they went to play Tulane in New Orleans . . . . . . . in 1970!?!? :lol:
[snapback]108798[/snapback]​

Wow, that's crazy.

I don't know that UGA is really much different from most other programs. Most schools just don't travel extensively out of conference the way Tennessee has.

Originally posted by Fadeproof@Jun 29, 2005 4:34 PM
Not true its 73 miles to atlanta for GT. LOL yeah we are excited about getting these games and getting some exposure and we will represent the SEC as good or better than most.
[snapback]108796[/snapback]​

Hey, I'll be cheering for UGA the whole time. There's only 2 games I hope they lose each year, UT and GT (my sister's school). Other than that I hope you win 'em all!

I will tell you Fadeproof that the best football roadtrip we ever took in college was down to UGA. There sure was a lot of talent on that campus! :naughty:

Originally posted by utvolpj@Jun 30, 2005 4:17 PM
Hey, I'll be cheering for UGA the whole time.  There's only 2 games I hope they lose each year, UT and GT (my sister's school).  Other than that I hope you win 'em all! 

I will tell you Fadeproof that the best football roadtrip we ever took in college was down to UGA.  There sure was a lot of talent on that campus! :naughty:
[snapback]109051[/snapback]​

Athens, GA was recently rated the #1 city in America for single men. :naughty:

Originally posted by GAVol@Jun 30, 2005 4:23 PM
Athens, GA was recently rated the #1 city in America for single men.  :naughty:
[snapback]109052[/snapback]​

So what does that say about the women down there?

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Jun 30, 2005 3:25 PM
[snapback]109053[/snapback]​

I think GAVol may have mis-worded that statement. :blink:

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Jun 30, 2005 4:25 PM

OWB, they are not for us to judge . . . just enjoy. :w00t:

(I've noticed that I have become invisible to most of them. :eek: )

Originally posted by utvolpj@Jun 30, 2005 4:29 PM
I think GAVol may have mis-worded that statement. :blink:
[snapback]109057[/snapback]​

No . . . it was rated by some magazine as the best city in America for single men to live in.

What do you take me for - Richard Simmons?

(Don't answer that LIO.)

I will tell you Fadeproof that the best football roadtrip we ever took in college was down to UGA. There sure was a lot of talent on that campus! 

No doubt about that. Its hard to walk around and not get whip-lash from trying to get a look at all the women.

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Jun 30, 2005 3:25 PM

They are easy?

VN Store

Back