• leghumpers

Votes: 26 18.4%
  • gumps

Votes: 52 36.9%
  • giant meteor

Votes: 63 44.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
UGA is gonna be pissed from recent history and their close scare at Kentucky. Nothing less than near perfection will be good enough for Bama to win.

The moneyline give UGa a 53 percent chance of winning but ESPN analytics gives them a 34.2% chance of winning? Does the ESPN analytics mean something else or are their analysts betting their kids college funds on Bama?

UGA is gonna be pissed from recent history and their close scare at Kentucky. Nothing less than near perfection will be good enough for Bama to win.
UGA is beatable this year, I have Bama wining a close one here. This is a pivot point for Kirby - he is what, 1-4 against Bama? Was that Bama or Saban?

If UGA loses then it's clear that Bama is, and will be, a continuing problem for UGA.

UGA is beatable this year, I have Bama wining a close one here. This is a pivot point for Kirby - he is what, 1-4 against Bama? Was that Bama or Saban?

If UGA loses then it's clear that Bama is, and will be, a continuing problem for UGA.
even in their championship runs they would have some head scratching performances. so I wouldn't cast them aside just yet.

Reactions: ThemDawgsIsHell
UGA looks like a 2 loss team this year, possibly even 3. Right now I have Tx and Bama beating UGA. If Oklahoma's D is better than UGAs, and right now I think they are, UT could get in that mix to get them to 3 losses if we get healthy on the OLine and Nico starts getting more comfortable. It's a tall task to go into UGA, but Oklahoma's environment was a great test and should give us some confidence going into that game.

Reactions: GroverCleveland
It’s a toss up to me, which is pretty close to where Vegas has it. It’s trite to say, but I think line play determines the winner. Both OLs have been suspect at times, both DLs have been very good. UGA is better in the secondary, but Bama has an edge at least with WR1 with Williams.

I don’t know where everybody is getting the idea that UGA’s defense has stepped back.

Should be a GREAT game... but in the end, Dawgs gonna eat!

jordan-davis-uga.gif

VN Store

Back