• leghumpers

Votes: 26 18.4%
  • gumps

Votes: 52 36.9%
  • giant meteor

Votes: 63 44.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
UGA looks like a 2 loss team this year, possibly even 3. Right now I have Tx and Bama beating UGA. If Oklahoma's D is better than UGAs, and right now I think they are, UT could get in that mix to get them to 3 losses if we get healthy on the OLine and Nico starts getting more comfortable. It's a tall task to go into UGA, but Oklahoma's environment was a great test and should give us some confidence going into that game.

Drankin' too much of dat dere Tennessee whiskey, friend.

Reactions: Visidog
Isn't there an asteroid currently orbiting the planet or on it's way?

smh-prince.gif

I think Bama pulls out a close one, the fact that it is in Tuscaloosa making the difference.

Who is the playmaker in the passing game for UGA? I know they're always a running team, but for the last couple years that guy was Bowers. Not suggesting you can replace a player like that easily with another comparable player but they seem more limited in the passing game than previous years.

A fourth option for who wins is a small ☄️ impact that only explodes over Saban Field in an airburst. We don't want to get wiped out in the disaster as well ....
But I really think Alabama wins even though UGA is certainly capable of coming out with a victory as well. Should be a good one. If that kid catches catches a couple long ones the Dawgs could be in trouble. It looks like Jalon Walker is the bellcow on Georgia's defense. He has performed well against Milroe in the past. Probably going to come down to turnovers and who potentially busts a play. I'll take the Tide @ home, because they're at home 27-24.

Reactions: Plecoptera
DeBoer should have the players frothing at the mouth over the 'disrespect' of being a home dog.

One thing I'll be very interested to see is if Kentucky provided a blueprint of sorts in how to beat Georgia, by pounding the ball and shortening the game (even if they didn't have the talent or coaching to pull off the upset). If they prove to be susceptible to a power run game, I'm sure DeBoer will take advantage, and CJH will certainly be taking note.

VN Store

Back