• leghumpers

Votes: 26 18.4%
  • gumps

Votes: 52 36.9%
  • giant meteor

Votes: 63 44.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hot Take - Bama looks good. If we can get by them, even though Ga. is a road game, it's not looking as ominous as I once thought. UGA qb worst I've seen from them in a while. Seriously hard to give praise to Bama, but they are actually looking pretty scary. Kirby, we aren't impressed. The Kentucky game wasn't a fluke.

Sometimes we drop out. Yes. Everyone does. But we go more than almost any team in college football. That’s the part you’re missing.
That's the reason I explained... to your point I do think we are blitziing more on 3rd down this year and you'd be correct.

I had typed that comment when AL brought the house when GA was on the goal line which forced Beck to just heave it up.

It's all good my brother. We're both on the same team.

Hot Take - Bama looks good. If we can get by them, even though Ga. is a road game, it's not looking as ominous as I once thought. UGA qb worst I've seen from them in a while. Seriously hard to give praise to Bama, but they are actually looking pretty scary. Kirby, we aren't impressed. The Kentucky game wasn't a fluke.

No doubt Beck is snakebit but dawgs real problem is they cant contain the edges at all. Our TEs are going to feast if we go with it like we did against NC State and mix it up with spreading the deep ball.

VN Store

Back