Get ready to get.........

checkerboards09

Just win baby
Butchslapped baby! Folks, i may be getting a little over excited but i dont give a **** anymore. Im convinced we have the right guy taking the reigns to this wonderful program. Tell me to quit drinking, tell me to give you some of what ive been smoking, whatever, but Butch Jones will BUTCHSLAP the SEC by storm, im a believer!!!!!!!

Reactions: 14 people
D**n right i get it! Tell me when we've ever had this much success this early in recruiting. NEVER. Im convinced we've got the right coach, no question.

Reactions: 1 person
Butchslapped baby! Folks, i may be getting a little over excited but i dont give a **** anymore. Im convinced we have the right guy taking the reigns to this wonderful program. Tell me to quit drinking, tell me to give you some of what ive been smoking, whatever, but Butch Jones will BUTCHSLAP the SEC by storm, im a believer!!!!!!!

6-6

I'm guessing at least a 12 pack was consumed when posted

IF Tennessee Fans will give him a couple of years to get HIS players in the program, then yes big thinks are on the way!!!!!

tumblr_m15jl6fIBL1qbzf5ro1_r2_500.gif

You damn right about that, Tennessee is coming and coming soon not later, we are Tennessee we will rise to the top and little nick is going to get the hell BUTCH SLAP out of him.:good!:

VN Store

Back