Get ready to get.........

Got my season tickets ordered....got my road trip tkts ordered for Mizzou. Look out SEC, the Butchmobile is revving up ready to RISE TO THE TOP!

Reactions: 1 person
Butchslapped baby! Folks, i may be getting a little over excited but i dont give a **** anymore. Im convinced we have the right guy taking the reigns to this wonderful program. Tell me to quit drinking, tell me to give you some of what ive been smoking, whatever, but Butch Jones will BUTCHSLAP the SEC by storm, im a believer!!!!!!!

It might not hurt to slow down on the drugs and alcohol just a little bit.

D**n right i get it! Tell me when we've ever had this much success this early in recruiting. NEVER. Im convinced we've got the right coach, no question.

Not in 117 years of football have we had this must success in football recruiting, we may have another GENERAL on hand, move over little nick, we got another dude riding shotgun, get your damn azz out and walk.:)

Self-quote Time in TENNESSEE...

After the last few years...

I refuse to "buy-in" till I see some hard-fought, well coached "Ws"...till then...I will support and cheer...but, I'm not gonna get bit a 3rd time...Capice?

Come on September!

Not in 117 years of football have we had this must success in football recruiting, we may have another GENERAL on hand, move over little nick, we got another dude riding shotgun, get your damn azz out and walk.:)

are you sure about the 117 years,there hasn't been a better recruiting job done by a coach ? :) hmm i wonder how the Generals first couple of class stood up

Butchslapped baby! Folks, i may be getting a little over excited but i dont give a **** anymore. Im convinced we have the right guy taking the reigns to this wonderful program. Tell me to quit drinking, tell me to give you some of what ive been smoking, whatever, but Butch Jones will BUTCHSLAP the SEC by storm, im a believer!!!!!!!

I believe, bro! Then again, I'm an eternal optimist!

9-3

You're right op, yes you are! And no, you don't have to take a deep breath and come back to reality, no you don't have to wait till the first 3 seasons are over, no you don't have to wait until he coaches his first game, no you don't have to believe that only if you're on drugs or alcohol, you keep on believing that cause it's true. I'm sky high too. I knew he was the right man for the job about two minutes into his introductory press conference. BTW, yes , yes, yes we all know Derek Dooley was impressive in his press conference too, so trolls you don't have to bring that up. I can't wait to see The Man walking in his first Vol Walk. Bet every hair on his body will be sticking up.

VN Store

Back