Get to the Game Saturday!

Once again, I feel ashamed as a US Sports noob. I thought they were a Texas based team - in Austin Texas... Didn't even know they were in Tennessee..... :ermm:

So I thought your comment was ridiculous, till I searched the university... :ermm:

They're just about a 4 hour drive from Knoxville. I would imagine they'll be maybe 1,000 people there in Austin Peay colors. Like someone else said the chance is most Austin Peay fans and alums are also Tennessee fans or fans of another SEC school.

They're just about a 4 hour drive from Knoxville. I would imagine they'll be maybe 1,000 people there in Austin Peay colors. Like someone else said the chance is most Austin Peay fans and alums are also Tennessee fans or fans of another SEC school.

Will they bring a band?

Reactions: 1 person
If they've already sold 90,000 then there will easily be 102,000 on Saturday. I think there will be too, our fan base just seems excited.

Only 90,000 tickets have been sold. I wanna see a raucous environment for Game 1 of the Butch Jones Era. Win #800 too. My wife and I will be there. We need 102K strong.

This isn't last year's team. They won't be selfish, lazy, or lackadaisical. This team works. This team will play with pride and passion. They deserve our support. Get your butts in the Stadium!

Wow deja vu. I've heard that every year for a decade.

I'll be there regardless.

If they've already sold 90,000 then there will easily be 102,000 on Saturday. I think there will be too, our fan base just seems excited.

Why do you say that? The game is 2 days away. I don't think there's much of a chance at all of a sell-out, much less full attendance. There should be, though.

I think the Vols would have sold more tickets if the game Saturday was a more evenly matched opponent. Hopefully the WK game will garner more intrest from the fans and sell out.

There are five of us leaving from Charlotte tomorrow afternoon, picking up two more family members in Kingsport, then heading for Knoxville on Saturday morning. Go Vols!!!

They were at 90,000 tickets sold prior to the $20 release of tickets in the south end zone uppers. As of yesterday they had sold 7,000 $20 tickets... So we should be at 97,000 and counting.

Should be a good crowd

They were at 90,000 tickets sold prior to the $20 release of tickets in the south end zone uppers. As of yesterday they had sold 7,000 $20 tickets... So we should be at 97,000 and counting.

Should be a good crowd

Never underestimate a hungry fan. I know two families who haven't been to a game in five years, total of 9 people. They're driving up Saturday and hoping to get tickets.

Will a lot of AP fans make the trip because they are playing in a massive stadium against a historical program? Or will they not bother because they will get mashed?

APSU has a lot of grads but I'm not sure how many fans. Its like MTSU, 30,000 students and half are UT fans!

VN Store

Back