Girls of Appalachian State

It's hard for us to have these threads at all anymore. And it's not because I don't enjoy them. 😬

We have rules with our advertisers about "sexually explicit material" (which means different things to different people) and inevitably a few folks always seem to cross the line with their pics.

It's a little more manageable in the pub, as opposed to deleting the threads altogether. Plus, it's not like it's hard to find scantily clad women on the Internet these days. Lol.

Sorry.

:hi:

No problem. TRM keeping these threads alive.

Reactions: 1 person
It's hard for us to have these threads at all anymore. And it's not because I don't enjoy them. 😬

We have rules with our advertisers about "sexually explicit material" (which means different things to different people) and inevitably a few folks always seem to cross the line with their pics.

It's a little more manageable in the pub, as opposed to deleting the threads altogether. Plus, it's not like it's hard to find scantily clad women on the Internet these days. Lol.

Sorry.

Wait.... There is more to this internet thing than Volnation?

Reactions: 2 people
patricia_d_beaver.jpg

Professor Emerita Patricia D. Beaver has received the 2016 Western North Carolina Historical Association (WNCHA) award for outstanding achievement.

Beaver directed the Center for Appalachian Studies at Appalachian for two decades, until her retirement in 2013. She lives in Ashe County with Bob White, her husband of 40 years. They have two grown children and two grandchildren.

A professor AND didn't take her husband's name?

Hot af if you ask me.

patricia_d_beaver.jpg

Professor Emerita Patricia D. Beaver has received the 2016 Western North Carolina Historical Association (WNCHA) award for outstanding achievement.

Beaver directed the Center for Appalachian Studies at Appalachian for two decades, until her retirement in 2013. She lives in Ashe County with Bob White, her husband of 40 years. They have two grown children and two grandchildren.

A professor AND didn't take her husband's name?

Hot af if you ask me.

So Pat D. Beaver (say it out loud) married Bob White (don't have to say that one out loud, birds in your back yard are doing it for you). That's awesome. And she chose to keep her own name. Gutsy move, Pat, gutsy move. :good!:

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people
KimHall.jpg

Dr. Kim Q. Hall, professor of philosophy in Appalachian State UniversityĀ’s Department of Philosophy and Religion, has received the Jimmy Smith Outstanding Service Award for the 2010-11 academic year.

I love TRM's submissions to this thread, if only for the slack jawed and disgruntled reactions they bring.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people

Sorry.

I completely agree. Finding nekked women is online is easy, why clutter VN with it? I say scrap the threads but I do enjoy what TRM brings to these threads and the responses they get lol

Reactions: 1 person
Well, I found this...in case we lose focus

Attachments

• 905b6ba52ec7162645f8101053c0f8fe.jpg
    905b6ba52ec7162645f8101053c0f8fe.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Reactions: 11 people

VN Store

Back