Good Article I Think

Those stones you are throwing today could be coming right back at your school's program tomorrow.

He should take his own advice.

Everytime I read that article, I am always left wondering what the catch is....

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Apr 21, 2005 10:33 PM
I wonder what Tommy Gallion thought about that article.

:)

He is probably taking that article to court. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood+Apr 21, 2005 9:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Orangewhiteblood @ Apr 21, 2005 9:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-LadyinOrange@Apr 21, 2005 10:33 PM

He is probably taking that article to court. :rolleyes: [/quote]
:dlol: :eek:lol: :dlol: :eek:lol: :dlol:

What is it exactly that Finebaum did in Tennessee to make everybody not like him?

Originally posted by Vols4life+Apr 21, 2005 10:36 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vols4life @ Apr 21, 2005 10:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Apr 21, 2005 9:34 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-LadyinOrange
@Apr 21, 2005 10:33 PM

What is it exactly that Finebaum did in Tennessee to make everybody not like him? [/quote]
:blink:

Are you SERIOUS???

Originally posted by LadyinOrange+Apr 21, 2005 9:37 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LadyinOrange @ Apr 21, 2005 9:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Vols4life@Apr 21, 2005 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Apr 21, 2005 9:34 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-LadyinOrange
@Apr 21, 2005 10:33 PM

What is it exactly that Finebaum did in Tennessee to make everybody not like him?

:blink:

Are you SERIOUS??? [/quote]
Very LIO I am down here in Bama I just know he showed up in our state one day. I have no idea what he did :dunno:

Vols4life, you are having an off day....first Rick will be the starter and now this&#33; Take a break, regroup and come back bright eyed and bushy tailed.. ;)

He basically allowed his radio show to become the PR arm of Tommy Gallion&#39;s assault on the Tennessee football program.

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Apr 21, 2005 9:39 PM
Vols4life, you are having an off day....first Rick will be the starter and now this&#33; Take a break, regroup and come back bright eyed and bushy tailed.. ;)

:dlol: :dlol: I&#39;m fine OWB really I am :D but I really do believe in Rick&#33;&#33;&#33;

Originally posted by GAVol@Apr 21, 2005 9:41 PM
He basically allowed his radio show to become the PR arm of Tommy Gallion&#39;s assault on the Tennessee football program.

Oh ok thanks GAVOL&#33; I really had no idea&#33; Thanks again :thumbsup:

Originally posted by GAVol@Apr 21, 2005 10:41 PM

That is putting it nicely&#33; Well done ole chap&#33; :clap:

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood+Apr 21, 2005 10:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Orangewhiteblood @ Apr 21, 2005 10:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-GAVol@Apr 21, 2005 10:41 PM
He basically allowed his radio show to become the PR arm of  Tommy Gallion&#39;s assault on the Tennessee football program.

That is putting it nicely&#33; Well done ole chap&#33; :clap: [/quote]
Yeah - it was sort of hard to describe what Finebaum had done without using the term "Bald headed, brown nosing, rat b*stard".

Vols4Life, Finebaum has a call-in radio show that is wildly popular in Bammerland. He allows people to call in and trash our program, our coach, our players and our
state without mercy. Just to get ratings.

:lolup: Well, so much for being nice I guess...

:machinegun: Finebaum

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Apr 21, 2005 9:49 PM
Vols4Life, Finebaum has a call-in radio show that is wildly popular in Bammerland. He allows people to call in and trash our program, our coach, our players and our

Oh I wouldnt know I dont listen to his radio show :dunno: if I listen to sports talk it&#39;s sonny and wimp for me or Herb Winches, Ray Melick, and Kelly Hunter.

Originally posted by Vols4life+Apr 21, 2005 10:59 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vols4life @ Apr 21, 2005 10:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-LadyinOrange@Apr 21, 2005 9:49 PM

Oh I wouldnt know I dont listen to his radio show :dunno: if I listen to sports talk it&#39;s sonny and wimp for me or Herb Winches, Ray Melick, and Kelly Hunter. [/quote]
Good for you&#33;&#33;

:good:

The "catch" is that Slimebaum&#39;s schtick is to be anti-everything. I never thought he&#39;d defend Fulmer but he switches sides faster than anyone you could imagine. Since the attack is on Fulmer, he&#39;s got to jump to the other side.

The Bama faithful had begun to count on this guy to trash Fulmer. He wrote this column for one reason - to be controversial. I&#39;m sure it generated a flood of phone calls from the same 20 idiots that call every day.

I don&#39;t know how many of you have listened to his show. It still amazes me that it is as widely distributed as it is (XM or Sirius plus syndication). Every show, every day of the year is primarily about Bama football. It is not a sports talk show. It is a Bama football show with a splash of Auburn, UT and occassionally some other SEC teams thrown in.

He is a cross between Morton Downey and Jerry Springer with a sports theme.

His main reason for concern that the Gallion trial is delayed is that he planned on the trial filling in the summer months of non-football (last summer it is was all Gallion, all the time).

This man has no integrity whatsoever. It is amazing that his show is a top 12 sports show in the country. Shows what crappy competition he has.

Originally posted by Vols4life@Apr 21, 2005 9:59 PM
: if I listen to sports talk it&#39;s sonny and wimp for me

As opposed to Slimebaum, if you haven&#39;t heard the Sonny and Wimp show you are missing a real treat you gooberheads (a Wimp saying).

These guys make it up as they go and it is a riot. Quite a chemistry and some good guests occassionally (Hugh Durham, Dale Brown, etc.)

Sonny and Wimp :worship:

VN Store

Back