Good read on Dobbs!

As much as I believe Worley will be quite serviceable this season, it's hard not to like what I'm hearing from/about Dobbs. He may turn out to be very special.

Ferguson is very competitive too. He is a smart kid with two state titles under his belt and is confident in himself. The leash is short for Worley/Peterman mainly because the young guns are goin balls deep!

Reactions: 1 person
It's becoming more of a possibility...probability awaiting him actually taking a practice snap
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Interesting - I am up for something new - I don't remember being impressed with Worley...

Ok, I have to ask..... what happened to his eyebrows? Not trying to be ignorant or anything, just wondering if he has some sort medical condition.
He shaved them off so he could better see the field, plus he runs the 40 quicker without them.

All this talk about Dobbs or Ferguson starting this year.....is funny. Worley is head and shoulders above Peterman in terms of starting in the fall. Butch's team especially one with young playmakers needs a leader. This team has one of the best O-Line's in the country, has 2 returning SEC running backs, this team is going to win on ball control, and short accurate passes WR/RB screens, Slot WR's, Space and good hands.....Worley played as a freshman with that pitiful offense, played against USCjr, then actually won a game against MTSU 24-0, then playing pretty well against a stout Arkansas team.....he'll be given the keys and he should have a very good year as the starter for the next two years.

VN Store

Back