Good To See...

hatvol96

we can go ahead and put Kansas in the fraud category with programs like Cal. Anyone who had the Jayhawks in their preaseason Top 10 should have their ballot privileges revoked.

I dont think Kansas is that bad. Tech is just playing off the hook football! There is alot of people saying Tech is highly overrated, including myself. I may give Tech a break starting today.

can't really argue about KU. But if you think Tech is bad, your out of your mind. I would give them a chance against anyone, especially if their defense is playing good. harrel/crabtree is the best in the business. I'm no Tech homer either, but you have to give them some credit.

I've heard the same about every QB under the Leach system. Their defense is bad and it will show over the back half of their schedule.

I don't think OU looks as good as I thought they were earlier. Their defense really has some questions...

Yep...wonder where all those Mike Leach bashers are? Hopefully they will show up in this thread and tell us this was a fluke.

Kansas was their first real test of the year. Now next week, actually the rest of the season , will be the biggest test.

Mike leach is a good, not great coach. I actuall got to meet him a few months back. He was a patient of mine one day.

Kansas was their first real test of the year. Now next week, actually the rest of the season , will be the biggest test.

Mike leach is good, not great coach. I actuall got to meet him a few months back. He was a patient of mine one day.

Mike Leach is a great offensive coordinator.

When he lived in Lex he was famous for shirtless rollerblading in the neighborhood.

I stand by my claim that he is an offensive genius. He also understands how to treat the media which is a big plus.

Mike Leach is a great offensive coordinator.

When he lived in Lex he was famous for shirtless rollerblading in the neighborhood.

I stand by my claim that he is an offensive genius. He also understands how to treat the media which is a big plus.
For the sake of your neighbors I hope you didn't join in:p.

Mike leach is a good, not great coach. I actuall got to meet him a few months back. He was a patient of mine one day.

Psychiatry????? Watch out for the HIPPA police!

I can tell you one thing he is not affraid to tell you what he is thinking. He kind of has that I don't give a **** attitude.

I guess I just base his coaching skills on what he has done since he has been in Lubbock. which is not much. On the other hand it is real hard to get top notch players to come to (the end of the earth) Lubbock!

I can tell you one thing he is not affraid to tell you what he is thinking. He kind of has that I don't give a **** attitude.

I guess I just base his coaching skills on what he has done since he has been in Lubbock. which is not much. On the other hand it is real hard to get top notch players to come to (the end of the earth) Lubbock!

I guess Texas (the play) a little brisket, and a spin on the Sad Monkey Railroad isn't really as big of a draw as it used to be!

Ahh....double post.

Well, I think you have to also look at the fact that Hal Mumme has done very little without the aid of Leach. You also have to consider what became of Tim Couch.

I would say this is the first time that Mike Leach has had equal or better offensive talent since beginning his head coaching duties. He is definitely making the most of it.

VN Store

Back