Good To See...

I will start belittling and talking down to volnation. Let's see how much of an internet following I get.

Be careful....do not has the skills that pays the bills. He is going to bring the VN to its knees!

1. The team that makes the fewest mistakes will win.
2. Play for and make the breaks and when one comes your way - SCORE.

3. If at first the game - or the breaks - go against you, don't let up... put on more steam.

4. Protect our kickers, our QB, our lead and our ball game.

5. Ball, oskie, cover, block, cut and slice, pursue and gang tackle... for this is the WINNING EDGE.

6. Press the kicking game. Here is where the breaks are made.

7. Carry the fight to our opponent and keep it there for 60 minutes.

Just non stop BS about TTs strength of schedule. Several are on record saying that Kansas would bring them a dose of reality.

I hope Leach can find a way to put his Tech squad in position to win next week, but more than likely they're going to tank the rest of the season. It gets annoying hearing people hype Harrell, and talk about how he's NFL ready. Kingsbury, Symons, etc. all were frauds just as Harrell will be. Crabtree may be the real deal, but other than that the Red Raiders will take a dose of reality real soon.

I hope Leach can find a way to put his Tech squad in position to win next week, but more than likely they're going to tank the rest of the season. It gets annoying hearing people hype Harrell, and talk about how he's NFL ready. Kingsbury, Symons, etc. all were frauds just as Harrell will be. Crabtree may be the real deal, but other than that the Red Raiders will take a dose of reality real soon.

I agree they have a tough row to hoe ahead of them. I also think they can score on anybody. Crabtree is the absolute real deal. So is Mike Leach.

I never said any of that stuff about TT or Mike Leach. Not sure why you include me with those other guys.

I said it. KU definitely proved that their performance in the first three quarters against OU last week was a fluke. Texas Tech also proved that letting A&M hang with them for 2.5 quarters was a fluke.

Unfortunately for Tech, they still have OU and Texas on their schedule.

Regardless, Leach is still a classless coach who runs a gimmick system (June Jones anyone???)

I said it. KU definitely proved that their performance in the first three quarters against OU last week was a fluke. Texas Tech also proved that letting A&M hang with them for 2.5 quarters was a fluke.

Unfortunately for Tech, they still have OU and Texas on their schedule.

Regardless, Leach is still a classless coach who runs a gimmick system (June Jones anyone???)

Get off the Faildozer and join the Mike Leach fan club UT.

Get off the Faildozer and join the Mike Leach fan club UT.
Texas Tech is what KU was last season. The unfortunate thing is that KU only had 1 tough game on their schedule last season (Mizzou).

Sure, stranger things have happened, however, Tech should get blown away by the Sooners and the Horns.

Texas Tech is what KU was last season. The unfortunate thing is that KU only had 1 tough game on their schedule last season (Mizzou).

Sure, stranger things have happened, however, Tech should get blown away by the Sooners and the Horns.

Have it your way!

VN Store

Back