Goodbye

@dan4vols
b4ki-gif.480674

To clarify I won’t be posting anything anymore as I’ve come to realize I don’t really add much to conversation, be it football or basketball. There are so many more of you that are so much smarter than I in the aspects that I’ll do much better to just come to the site and read. Ten thousand posts in comparison to many here don’t seem like much, but it took me fourteen years and two months. I want to say to any I’ve offended I offer my apology and wish to everyone the best. Go Vols!
You weren't wrong Dan, we are smarter than you, loser!!

To clarify I won’t be posting anything anymore as I’ve come to realize I don’t really add much to conversation, be it football or basketball. There are so many more of you that are so much smarter than I in the aspects that I’ll do much better to just come to the site and read. Ten thousand posts in comparison to many here don’t seem like much, but it took me fourteen years and two months. I want to say to any I’ve offended I offer my apology and wish to everyone the best. Go Vols!

Cheer up dude, you just need to get laid. I'll give you souces email next time you're around.

i-quit.gif

VN Store

Back