Got Some Vols Ink Today

JimVol

Mr. Erik Ainge

I loved watching him play ball and I really enjoy his show on TSR.

This is my first "Vol" autograph'd item. Hopefully I can get some more in the future (already got an Eric Westmorland Autograph in the mail)

null_zpsa7e0a309.jpg

Thanks!

Jim

Reactions: 6 people
I would love to have his autograph on this shirt.

Attachments

• brayshirt.jpg
    brayshirt.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 961
Reactions: 2 people
i had forgotten about that tat and you brought it up again :loco: or is that that OPs new one ? :eek:lol:

Arian Foster, Al Wilson, Rogers, hunter, westmoreland... From O&w game
Also have a Dale Carter signed pullover

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: 3 people
Still have a UT Vols hat from the early 90's with team signatures including Fulmer and Alvin Harper among others

Did a kid tattoo that get something better than a crappy tattoo if its going to be there 4 life then pay more than 25 dollars for it. I know 4 people with that same power T. Not saying not to get power T but just pay more and read reviews on artist. " May the T be with you ". I mean that linework totally sucks. If u want to know a good artist in knox let me know

Did a kid tattoo that get something better than a crappy tattoo if its going to be there 4 life then pay more than 25 dollars for it. I know 4 people with that same power T. Not saying not to get power T but just pay more and read reviews on artist. " May the T be with you ". I mean that linework totally sucks. If u want to know a good artist in knox let me know

I agree, the line work is horrible. Also, the base isn't balanced at all.

Ditto...very disappointed...feel misled and tricked...it's like three years of Dooley in one op :swoon3:

Sorry, no tat for me.. as the OP.. and I am no Dooley.. just happy to have an autograph...

I got a shot of tequilla at The Lap from Dale Carter after the 1991 win over Notre Dame. Unfortunately, I pissed away my souvenir an hour later.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back