Got Some Vols Ink Today

Not trynna be that guy but I have tee martins practice helmet form the 98 season... atleast 30 autographed eric berry cards... probably 100 autographed cards of former vols in total..couple mini helmets of eb and others..pictures of foster hunter and a few others.. cordarrelle Patterson is my next guy to get..only have 5 auto cards of his

I have a bunch as my mom is a VP at First Tennessee Bank. She was just in a commercial with Butch Jones. Haha

I have an Eric Berry football, a '98 national championship hat and ball, a mixed assortment hat and ball from different events through the years, a shoulder signed game jersey, a Birthday card from Johnny Majors while i was in in the service, and then some negative ones....

A lane, monte and berry signed ball, a kiddin signed hat, coozie, and mini ball. A Derek Dooley signed football and a Bruce pearl signed basketball.

Cool story bro, I know lol

My favorite is my Tradition poster by Paul Miller. It's 4560/5000 signed by the artist and has a lot of the greats on it.

Not trynna be that guy but I have tee martins practice helmet form the 98 season... atleast 30 autographed eric berry cards... probably 100 autographed cards of former vols in total..couple mini helmets of eb and others..pictures of foster hunter and a few others.. cordarrelle Patterson is my next guy to get..only have 5 auto cards of his

Do you have a Manziel yet?
They've gone down in price!.........a lot!

VN Store

Back