Goya Employee of the Month? - AOC!

See, this is one reason why I have a sneaking suspicion that the DNC is miscalculating their open border strategy with Latinos. Sure... you may have first generation immigrants voting democrat, but it appears that second generation and beyond gradually become more conservative.

See, this is one reason why I have a sneaking suspicion that the DNC is miscalculating their open border strategy with Latinos. Sure... you may have first generation immigrants voting democrat, but it appears that second generation and beyond gradually become more conservative.
They certainly are socially conservative. I have a Mexican lady working here and she surprised me by telling me her family voted for Trump I asked her why and she said they can't support anyone who is for gay marriage and pro abortion

They certainly are socially conservative. I have a Mexican lady working here and she surprised me by telling me her family voted for Trump I asked her why and she said they can't support anyone who is for gay marriage and pro abortion

why did this surprise you?

They are also hard workers and most don't support giving things away for free to people, at least the ones I know.

Last edited:

They are also hard workers and most don't support giving things away for free to people. The whole idea is foreign to them.
Because up until then she has always said how much she hates Trump.

Reactions: theFallGuy

They are also hard workers and most don't support giving things away for free to people. The whole idea is foreign to them.
Bet they and their family cashed that stimulus check though

Reactions: NashVol11
How the handout arrived is really irrelevant. You can't claim to hate handouts yet gleefully spend the ones you're given
I don't disagree, but the government is responsible here for shutting down businesses so they couldn't work. I can't blame people for using the money doled out when they are told they can't go to work because "safety". It's stupid but it is what it is.

I don't disagree, but the government is responsible here for shutting down businesses so they couldn't work. I can't blame people for using the money doled out when they are told they can't go to work because "safety". It's stupid but it is what it is.
But they're Trump voters and he signed it. He also failed to deliver a coherent message that could have helped limit the shutdowns

But they're Trump voters and he signed it. He also failed to deliver a coherent message that could have helped limit the shutdowns
what message would that be? aren't the shutdowns largely based on state governors and local municipalities?

what message would that be? aren't the shutdowns largely based on state governors and local municipalities?
Sure but he let people in favor of shutdowns control the narrative. He's a terrible leader and communicator

They are also hard workers and most don't support giving things away for free to people, at least the ones I know.

Maybe not "giving" things away, but most Hispanic families I know would break speed limits coming to help if you asked for it. Provided you better be there helping unless you're elderly or injured, but if you ask for help, they're not only coming, they're calling cousins to help as well.

Maybe not "giving" things away, but most Hispanic families I know would break speed limits coming to help if you asked for it. Provided you better be there helping unless you're elderly or injured, but if you ask for help, they're not only coming, they're calling cousins to help as well.
I admit, I probably made a broad generalization based on folks I know. Certainly I can't assume that is indicative of all hispanics.

They have their own sub groups just like us whiteys. After being here a couple of generations the ones working hard in private sector and keeping to their Catholic faith lean conservative. That doesn’t mean the like Trump (I don’t even like Trump) they just vote conservative. The lazy mofos on the government teat or in government jobs vote Democrat. Same split as the Caucasian majority.

Reactions: StarRaider
I admit, I probably made a broad generalization based on folks I know. Certainly I can't assume that is indicative of all hispanics.

One thing I've always found about Hispanics is they live by the saying "they ain't no such thing as a free lunch." They'll help until it hurts, but no, they won't just give things away without knowing they'll get something back eventuality even if it is a helping hand when they need it.

One other thing is they never forget a debt. Years can go by and they'll remember they owe you something.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
One thing I've always found about Hispanics is they live by the saying "they ain't no such thing as a free lunch." They'll help until it hurts, but no, they won't just give things away without knowing they'll get something back eventuality even if it is a helping hand when they need it.

One other thing is they never forget a debt. Years can go by and they'll remember they owe you something.
Honestly most of them act more like our original founding citizens than we do.

They have their own sub groups just like us whiteys. After being here a couple of generations the ones working hard in private sector and keeping to their Catholic faith lean conservative. That doesn’t mean the like Trump (I don’t even like Trump) they just vote conservative. The lazy mofos on the government teat or in government jobs vote Democrat. Same split as the Caucasian majority.

I was referring more to the heritage rather than political leanings.

But on that aspect, I wish Trump had come up with realistic immigration reform and addressed the elephant in the room in regards to the millions of illegals we have here. I mean, if we want to talk about debts owed, he could have turned an entire generation into conservatives and showed the true colors of the Democrats had he come up with a good plan.

VN Store

Back